This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince Of Persia 2

Hey, are there any fans of PoP here? I think its on of the coolest games ever! i carnt wait to buy this new one, http://www.princeofpersiagame.com . Its looks kind of dark, and sad, and i do prefer happyer games, but im sure ths one wil be great to, although they have gone a little overboard with the blood...

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

PoP is a great series and this new game is indeed a little darker than it's predecessors. But I believe it non the less will keep true to PoP.
    I read several previews and they all seem to be excited about it. maybe I should try the demo. But I don't won't to spoil the surprise
    Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

I love PoP, the first was an amazing game, I had one week to complete it as I was borrowing it from a friend who needed it back by a Friday (I got it on a Tuesday). I completed it with quite ease. Some levels were quite confusing though.

But PoP2 looks a lot darker and more violent than the original, it's certainly changed a lot.
      __

__

Comment

I'm confused there.
        If you're talking about PoP: The sands of time as the first you're quite wrong it was the 4th I believe. The new one PoP: warrior within would then be the 5th.
        The original is quite old and was in it's days an amazing game and not that easy. Back in those days it was all 2D
        I believe they swithed to 3D with the third PoP(wich was crap) and than there was sands of time wich was much better and restored the glory. and now let's hope warrior within is even better

Comment

Well, alot of people call is 1 and 2, even the site called it Pop 2 before it had a name, lots of games have old versions, but these are the news ones so its 1 and 2.

Comment

I'm referring to the Sands of Time. Sorry for confusion.
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
              Well, alot of people call is 1 and 2, even the site called it Pop 2 before it had a name, lots of games have old versions, but these are the news ones so its 1 and 2.
              I wouldn't call it 2 as it would unlogical seeing there was a PoP 3D. wich name is double ofcourse. But hey they stopt numbering it and gave it a "new" name wich is better than just PoP5
              Look at the GTA series they did the same. The only GTA with a number was 3 wich was again double

Comment

But that was a step from playstation 1 to playstation 2, the old Pop series was on a way older concel, then they are starting the pop series again, with the same name, but its stil Pop 1, Cause they retold the story of the dagger, not carry on from the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                  But that was a step from playstation 1 to playstation 2, the old Pop series was on a way older concel, then they are starting the pop series again, with the same name, but its stil Pop 1, Cause they retold the story of the dagger, not carry on from the last game.
                  It's an entirely new game, though, not an updated version of the original...
                  Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

The people that made the gam say pop 1 and 2, so it is

Comment

Working...
                    X