This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are not being mature, grow up!

I am seeing, hearing and reading this everywhere. I even saw it on Canadian television when politicians from different parties accused the others of needing to grow up and take responsibility.........people are by nature manipulators.....but c'mon......try to be less transparent.........after all, this is a childish tactic to try to denigrate other people and shame or manipulate them into doing something they want...for example the mod madeline and others on this site do this often.......but really who are YOU to decide maturity and experience? !

Does it really depend on age or experience?.........the fact you try this tactic is immature and you need to grow up ! and the fact you don't recognize and acknowledge this little bit of psychopathy is another aspect of your immaturity!

so grow up and take responsibility for you immaturity and do as I say and not as I do and agree with me whenever or whatever it is I want......thank you for your attention to my wants and needs.......it is very mature of you.
    Last edited by ciel; 02 January 2009, 04:48 AM.

.....*throws a temper tantrum*

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

*pokes WP and runs away*

I can be mature when I have to be... like when I was working out the story for an animation I was working on with a friend (one of the projects from my undergraduate degree) and the teacher came over to ask why we were playing with toys.... It was a stop motion animation and we were 'playing' with the puppets to work out what we wanted to do when we made the animation... although we did play with them quite a lot

Comment

Working...
      X