This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chronology List!!!

Ok for those of you how want a guide to watch Stargate, I've spent the last few months working on a list that weaves all the episodes in together. (the reason for "months" was that I was also working on Babylon 5 and Star Trek). Now for right now it's incomplete obviously. Universe still hasn't aired yet and the Atlantis movie hasn't aired so those will be filled in later. The List is too big to post so if anyone would like it please contact me

EDIT: It includes the Episode Name, Season, Series, Episode Number and whether its a Standalone, Feature, or Two and Three Parter. Also includes the movies, Stargate, Ark of Truth, and Continuum
    There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
    Ok for those of you how want a guide to watch Stargate, I've spent the last few months working on a list that weaves all the episodes in together. (the reason for "months" was that I was also working on Babylon 5 and Star Trek). Now for right now it's incomplete obviously. Universe still hasn't aired yet and the Atlantis movie hasn't aired so those will be filled in later. The List is too big to post so if anyone would like it please contact me

EDIT: It includes the Episode Name, Season, Series, Episode Number and whether its a Standalone, Feature, or Two and Three Parter. Also includes the movies, Stargate, Ark of Truth, and Continuum
    Why not tell Darren about this, I'm sure he'd love any extra help to organize things like the Omnipedia and episode lists.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post

While I'm sure it was worth your time to complete, there are many others already online.

The Richard Dean Anderson web site SG1 Story Arc Site:

http://rdanderson.com/stargate/arcs/arcs.htm

Arduinna's Stargate SG1 Handbook:

http://www.stargatehandbook.org/sg1/

to name a few.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

well where are yours Prometheus I'd like to see it.

Comment

Just post'em here; if it's too big, then split it into multiple posts.

I won't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Just post'em here; if it's too big, then split it into multiple posts.

I won't mind.
            You never do
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Don't be shy. Just post it.
              My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Post it.
                you know you want to.

you could also use spoiler tags and quotes to organize it.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X