Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

It's not all play, gotta sign all these posters!
      sigpic

Comment

Last night, with Emilie
        sigpic

Comment

Yesterday with the wife and kids
          Last edited by jeri; 26 July 2014, 07:33 PM. Reason: resized
          sigpic

Comment

and little Pierce was dressed up as Cpt Sparrow!
            sigpic

Comment

A lucky shop girl yesterday!
              Last edited by jeri; 26 July 2014, 07:31 PM. Reason: resized
              sigpic

Comment

Wonderful photos - thanks for posting them

Comment

Thanks for posting all these lovely pics, jeri.
                  sigpic

Comment

Czarina - Today 10:51 PM Edit Report
                    Well, I'm back online only to wonder what has happened over at Thunk...no new posts since late July? B*@##&*%t! What, y'all been kidnapped as a group? On strike perhaps?
                    I wish I had something new & Bobby-related to put with this, but I am just beginning to re-establish myself online and have no photobucket to speak of yet. And, nothing unique to contribute, either...
                    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Welcome back Czarina!

You were missed!
                      sigpic

Comment

sourcehttps://twitter.com/darker_dearie/st...573632/photo/1

Comment

Great photos - thanks for posting them

Comment

Just to let people know that Summer will be shown on Saturday 13th September at 11.45 pm on BBC2 in the UK

Comment

I was just cruising around and lurking .... in January of this year, myhelix posted some wonderful screencaps from California Solo...nice work, nice.... does anyone know of a link to the video interview (I think it is on the California Solo dvd) (no I haven't just bought the damn thing) (yet) ... the one where he is dressed in the white wifebeater t-shirt? Hey...that's what they are called. I didn't name the shirt. I just saw his fine ass wearing one. Can't find the damned interview.
                              I have no idea how I used to find the **** I used to find. It has been almost 3 years since I had the internet at home, my stalking skills have waned. Yeah, I called myself a stalker.
                              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Working...
                              X