No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night I coudn't sleep, and I turned on the TV and there was SGU on. Now I know again why I always watched it in English.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      Last night I coudn't sleep, and I turned on the TV and there was SGU on. Now I know again why I always watched it in English.
      Yeah, right, the German dubbing was one of the worst I've ever heard on TV during the last years, though it's still nice to see it's on TV somewhere.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
        Yeah, right, the German dubbing was one of the worst I've ever heard on TV during the last years.
        Not so much the dubbing itself, but the translation was just wrong.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
          Not so much the dubbing itself, but the translation was just wrong.
          That's what I meant, the voice acting was acceptable, but I really asked myself, who those companies hire in between to do the job!
          sigpic

Comment

I think all the translations and dubbing are awful. SGU in french it's just horrible.
            Okay, so it would be nice to revive the forum, were good fun here before. Cairi, glad to see you're still here (:
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              I think all the translations and dubbing are awful. SGU in french it's just horrible.
              Okay, so it would be nice to revive the forum, were good fun here before. Cairi, glad to see you're still here (:
              Hi Duval! I've never left, but I spend my time in other parts of the forum.
              sigpic

Comment

Not much traffic here, but I wish all of you Happy Holiday´s and Merry Christmas!
                sigpic

Comment

https://imageshack.com/i/g9ewphotoshoot004j
                  sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everybody,
                      I hope all of you had some good and nice christmas days, or peaceful holidays. Thanks to those of you who left greetings for me, and btw. I'm back at home again after four weeks abroad.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year to all of you!

IMG_7607-Robert-Carlyle.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year, hopefull it will be full of joy, love and good friends for all here!
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!

And hopefully a nice new piece with lots of Bobby in it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Brilliant actor, a true original. I've now decided I'm officially in love with him again
                              Last edited by CarrieAnn; 14 January 2015, 04:47 AM.
                              ~~~I like to see both sides of things~~~

Comment

I thought, I'll just leave that here!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X