• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come i can't make it displayy? :/

Comment

Originally posted by Luxi View Post
      how come i can't make it displayy? :/
      this is what you do press that button then this shows up press from url then uncheck the box with the tick and then paste your url
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

^ i don't have the checkbox thing, or the option to choose from computer.. ehhh. ><;;

Comment

Welcome here, TragicBeauty and Luxi, to the madness fun of this thread.
          For your own avatar you have to be off probie status, and for posting pics you have to use Photobucket or a similar hosting site.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you LT. COL. ..i thought it still wouldn't work! *huuug. Cairi, I recognize your name, I've been going hundreds of pages back, and I keep seeing your name with some nice pictures. .

Comment

Welcome TragicBeauty and Luxi

Jeri, nice pictures

sigpic
              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by TragicBeauty View Post
                I like the way beards look and Feel
                Hi, Tragic! Welcome to the thread!

Comment

Jeri! Thanks for sharing he looks soooo pretty in a kilt *u*

Hi! This is my first post. The only reason I made this account is because of this thread. For some reason I can't edit my avatar.. ;~;. No one can match Carlyle's calibre.. he's not one of those pretty faces "actors" who just pose in front of the camera.. he makes every single motion in his body speak, even his eyes.. respect to Mr. Carlyle. TuT

[IMG]http://robert-carlyle.com/gallery/albums/Candids/2006%20December%2021/normal_005.jpg[IMG]
                  Doing his groceries.. hahaha.
                  Welcome, Luxi! Whatever Jeri says about me is a lie! LOL

Comment

Hi! This is my first post. The only reason I made this account is because of this thread. For some reason I can't edit my avatar.. ;~;. No one can match Carlyle's calibre.. he's not one of those pretty faces "actors" who just pose in front of the camera.. he makes every single motion in his body speak, even his eyes.. respect to Mr. Carlyle. TuT

[IMG]http://robert-carlyle.com/gallery/albums/Candids/2006%20December%2021/normal_005.jpg[IMG]
                    Doing his groceries.. hahaha.
                    Welcome!! I joined here for the same reason, that and SGU <3
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TragicBeauty View Post
                      robert is a talented actor

Warm welcome to the thread, glad you two joined the fun!

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Welcome here, TragicBeauty and Luxi, to the madness fun of this thread.
                      For your own avatar you have to be off probie status, and for posting pics you have to use Photobucket or a similar hosting site.
                      What madness? I think we always behave well mannered and normal.

Welcome pic:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi myhelix, hope you're ok and your health is better.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              Hi myhelix, hope you're ok and your health is better.
                              Hi! I am fine again, thank God. How are your "family businesses" are going? Still haven´t watched "John Carter", hopefully next weekend?

I always get such a nasty "Sunday feeling" between 5 - 7 pm. Most of the time my problem is, to lazy to begin something new on Sunday, but to bored to do nothing, if you know what I mean? At the moment I try to sidetrack myself.

BTW,
                              sigpic

Comment

Two cool youtube vids that make me

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X