No announcement yet.

Why has Teyla's wardrobe changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not meaning to sound sexist here but there's an obvious answer to this question about her change in clothing style:

She's a WOMAN, and no matter what galaxy they are in, women all want new clothes.
    And shoes.
    Don't forget the new bag either.
    What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
    Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

right on, Teyla never dressed sexy, go to a club on Friday night and you will see women dressed sexy. The powers-that-be on Stargate never could deal with sex or relationships.
      The stargate always put "natives" in the same long dresses. Look on earth, primitive people have very colorful clothes and styles. During the middle bronze age, southern European women wore long flounced dresses with no tops while their northern sister worn mini skirts. Look at the non Earth characters, the women were all dressed alike.

Comment

TBH, I didn't notice a difference and I'm a Teyla fan. I think she looks great, no matter what she wears.

The skimpy outfits... I don't know; never really thought they were skimpy. The skirt for her training is practical - it allows her to have full motion of her legs whilst looking pretty.
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
          Because she's nothing but a generic soldier now...

Thoughts?
          It fits better with the wallpaper or paint.

I preferred the Athosian outfits (except what they had her wearing in season 4 - leather is just not practical that tight) to the general BDU's.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
          X