another puddle jumper... and doors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another puddle jumper... and doors...

Ok, so in most of the episode the biggest problem was that there was no communication between atlantis and the group, right??? Well why didn't anyone send a second jumper?? i mean after a while with no responce from the team Woolsey should have done one of two things. Destroy the ship as commanded by Sheppard, or sent another jumper... he did none...

Also We know that a wall was created between the group and the jumper, right?? Well we have seen Ronon use his weapon to break trough those before, why didnt' he??

Oh, and if i'm wrong in something correct me, thats ok. i just want this questions to be answered, thanks

you are absolutely right, and the reason they didn't send a jumper or blast through the wall is because this episode had loads of stupid mistakes like Teyla using the lifesigns detector, and I don't buy JMs poor excuse that they modified it, he even made his blog answer sound like he was making it up on the spot without any actual time constraint to answer. He knows it was a stupid mistake, as we all do.

For the wall they could at least make some excuse like "we are too close to the hull so C4 will damage structural integrity" or something

Comment

Well, I don't like Teyla handling that LSD either, but on the other hand, didn't Keller or Jeannie already use one altered one in The Shrine?

I don't remember too many complaints when they specified it was a modified one.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

That one was altered to detect lifesigns on a smaller scale, not to be used by the non-ATA gene'd. Besides, considering that Jeannie's had to be on Atlantis to do a job and work with Ancient technology, and Keller's the head of the MEDICAL DEPT, I don't see why they haven't had the gene therapy and why it wouldn't be successful. It worked for Rodney and Jeannie's his sister and they're both smart, so close genetics, and the writers love Keller.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Jeanie and Keller haven't had enough screen time to prove or disprove if they have the gene, although from The Shrine it seems they do, whereas teyla is in almost every episode and it seemed quite clear she didn't have ATA, and then they randomly give her ancient tech to use

Comment

Well im not the most hard core SG fan so i could be wrong, but if im not mistaken, dont ancient devices just need the ATA gene to activte? and then its free to bee used by anyone, like the ancient ship that the "space people" had ( dont know exactly what they called themself)

Comment

The Travelers?

and yeah i think your right cause if its the one that rodney was using earlier (I think he did anyway....) then he could have given it to teyla a BAM there you go.
              Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

Yeah i thought that was actually gonna happen after they were cut off from jumper
                Tst

Comment

Working...
                X