Stargate Zombies Anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Zombies Anyone???

Was anyone else just reminded of zombies or zombie movies when you watched this episode???

Especially in the part just before the ship was cut in half.
    The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

It did remind me of a resident evil/silent hill type of thing. But just not as creepy. lol
    sigpic

Comment

Yup - Flesh-eating Wraith zombies...LOVED 'em! They weren't as scary as Resident Evil zombies, or Firefly Reavers, simply because they were NOT evil...just merely driven by their natural instinct to feed, and since humans are the only food they've known, they would - of course - try to feed on them the only way they can now, by eating them. I REALLY liked that touch.

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
        It did remind me of a resident evil/silent hill type of thing. But just not as creepy. lol
        Yeah kinda like the kids version! lol
        The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
          Yup - Flesh-eating Wraith zombies...LOVED 'em! They weren't as scary as Resident Evil zombies, or Firefly Reavers, simply because they were NOT evil...just merely driven by their natural instinct to feed, and since humans are the only food they've known, they would - of course - try to feed on them the only way they can now, by eating them. I REALLY liked that touch.

das
          LOL Yes, absolutely loved them. And I loved that touch too. *nod nod* I cna't remember the line completely, but it went something along the lines of them having just learned to use their teeth. lol That had me going. lol

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
          Yeah kinda like the kids version! lol
          lol Exactly!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post

das
            The zombies in Resident Evil technically weren't evil, just like the point (or part of) that you're making about the wraith zombies, in Resident Evil the humans / dogs infected with the T-virus were reduced to their basic instincts and the need to feed became the dominant driving force.

Evil is subjective at best but my understanding of it is the wilful intent to maliciously cause harm or even death... Therefore zombies by the very nature of what they are cannot be evil because they have no concept of right and wrong, no intend to cause harm or even complex brain activity, just a need to feed.

Comment

yeah, like when they were Hauling ass out of that part of the ship. it does seem like a zombie movie, but in zombie movies there are normally 2-5 pple, in this one it was like 15-18. so kind of.

sigpic
              Sig made by squirrely1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
              *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Yeah but they were separated into groups so each group was in a zombie movie.

Comment

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
                  Yeah but they were separated into groups so each group was in a zombie movie.
                  no, not when they were falling back, they met up at the closed door, then ran for it.

sigpic
                  Sig made by squirrely1
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                  *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

That was the one part. Before that, every group was in their horror movie.

Comment

I personally thought they looked like they were taking the whole Space Vampires to a new level with the faces of the wrath guards.
                      "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Night Marshal View Post
                        I personally thought they looked like they were taking the whole Space Vampires to a new level with the faces of the wrath guards.
                        Ugly...

Comment

Meh Todd looks a bit like a zombie, the wraith in the first season weren't scary at all until at the end of season 2 when James Lafazanos quit(the guy who acted as all unmasked wraith leaders/scientists in early seasons). Then they started looking a bit more individual and more intimidating and scary.

And geez those wraith guys unmasked looked really UGLY.
                          Tst

Comment

Working...
                          X