X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i most say they did look kinda alike

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
      Does anyone else think that the warrior wraith in this ep. looks like it could be related somehow to the DV aliens? The aggressive behavior, similar appearance, etc. McKay mentions how drones are pretty much brainless and controlled by the other wraith. Maybe in that universe, along with the more mechanical/conventional tech, that is what the head implants were for?

Thoughts?
      Yeah thats what I posted in the speculation thread for this episode. The only thing different is that there not trying to eat everyone.

Comment

I think if they are related, it would be that the Daedalus Variations enemies utilized, "captured" altered Wraith Drones to be their foot-soldiers.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          I think if they are related, it would be that the Daedalus Variations enemies utilized, "captured" altered Wraith Drones to be their foot-soldiers.
          they may look alike but ther tech is so diffrent

Comment

Other than being grey and having pointy teeth, I don't think they are that alike. The DV aliens don't have the wraith's set of extra nostrils. Which are a pretty distinctive part of being a Wraith. It was one of the few traits Michael nearly always had for example when ever he was even slightly wraith like.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

I don't think they are related. But if they are, the soldiers that the team fought might be Wraith, but the ship design and tech indicates the enemies as a whole aren't.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
              X