Wraith Warriors = DV Aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Warriors = DV Aliens?

Does anyone else think that the warrior wraith in this ep. looks like it could be related somehow to the DV aliens? The aggressive behavior, similar appearance, etc. McKay mentions how drones are pretty much brainless and controlled by the other wraith. Maybe in that universe, along with the more mechanical/conventional tech, that is what the head implants were for?

Thoughts?
    sigpic

Sounds good to me. One of them got smart enough to form their own little alliance/identity perhaps. Long shot, but anything's possible in an AU!
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Comment

No. I think its has to do with the makeup like how all the aliens on Star Trek looked simliar
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

That could be an idea.
        sigpic

Comment

I did consider it. The DV aliens could have been based on the Wraith drones. They did act very similar (except the DV aliens didn't eat people).However, those Wraith warriors acted a little too much like the Whispers hybrids. Also, is the drone hair just a wig? Because this is the second time that drones have had no hair without the masks. Ok, the Wraith warriors in Spoils of War possessed no eyes or noses. Now, they might have developed afterwards, but wasn't the mask some sort of breathing unit for the warriors in SoW? Also, why did the warriors look so humanlike (it was mostly the eyes)?
          Last edited by Ltcolshepjumper; 05 December 2008, 08:53 PM.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I can't see clearly with the episode's light effect.
            But i had the same thought when i saw the infected Warrior .
            The normal healthy wraith warrior wear mask ,white hair and well-defined musculature .

The DV alien are bald with sharp teeth, look like the new disease Wraith warrior.(blad with sharp teeth)

It make sense, probabluy in the AU some Wriath took different path of evolution(due to similar disease), they gave up on organic tech due to the disease.

I am tired of waiting for the DV alien to show up in our universe.
            I think the DV Alien are Wraith as well.I can have a bit of closure when the show end

Comment

hiya!

i had also noticed the same similarities; but i always figured the DV aliens were just an AU version of wraith

Comment

I think the DV aliens were something completely different and since the mutated Wraith looked and acted similar to how those aliens acted we try to make it work.. you know like put together the puzzle..

I just think those DV aliens are a loose end that will bug the heck outta all of us forever..

TPTB want it that way so we always wonder.. WHO were those guys in that alternate dimension and where did they come from???

I dont think they are connected to the Wraith @ all
                sigpic
                I love the big hairy fuzzy men on TV, mmmm
                "I'll Be Your Freyr Elrad, Wait For Me!!!
                Me On YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/airricksreloaded

Comment

no, i think just the same make up, any way, they cant be, the DV "wraith" were organized and intelligent, these fighters with out the masks, are not. So no. I don't not believe so.

sigpic
                  Sig made by squirrely1
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                  *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Still now we know why they wear the masks, it's because they look like Sloth from the Goonies.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I believe it is doubtful.
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

However, maybe, in the AU, some faction or group managed to create Drones (captured the Drone-generator and one queen), but used it to make Drones that didn't feed. Then, they added implants to control them. It is a possibility. And it follows the SG-verse "big hulking soldier guys obeying little more human guys" convention.
                        But more likely, it's just the make up thing. Like all NG aliens are basicly people with weird noses or ears; DS9 and voyager people with spots, etc.

Comment

No.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                            Does anyone else think that the warrior wraith in this ep. looks like it could be related somehow to the DV aliens? The aggressive behavior, similar appearance, etc. McKay mentions how drones are pretty much brainless and controlled by the other wraith. Maybe in that universe, along with the more mechanical/conventional tech, that is what the head implants were for?

Thoughts?
                            I have always suspected that the DV aliens are a species of Wraith only instead of Vampire they went Frankenstine route.
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Zatnikitelman View Post
                              Sounds good to me. One of them got smart enough to form their own little alliance/identity perhaps. Long shot, but anything's possible in an AU!
                              or aligned themselves with Michael
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                              X