Sig Image Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Image Help?

Well, this seemed the best place to post this - I've been asked to make a sig for another GateWorld user based on my own "Stargate bumper sticker" ones, and while I have the ideas I'm having a real problem finding a suitable image to use, to the point that the user has been waiting about two months for this sig.

So after a lot of frustration, I thought I'd enlist the good people of GateWorld. And maybe some of the not-so-good and possibly even downright evil people of GateWorld...

Point is, I need a signature-friendly image of a Wraith ship, but one that presents a large enough area for me to put several readable stickers on without looking odd. For reference, there's the Sheppard / Puddle Jumper sig at the bottom, and the Ba'al / Alkesh one in one of my albums.

Ideally, it should be a rear view of a cruiser or hive ship, but any other view of any Wraith ship that is instantly recognisable as such is very welcome, as long as there is space for the bumper stickers.

This isn't me being lazy I hasten to add! I've been trawling the image galleries for a while, but this is very time consuming (and often frustrating) and I don't know Stargate Atlantis quite as well as I know SG-1, so I can't necessarily remember which episodes are likely to have the best shots. Someone who can do screen captures might be in an even better position to help by getting an image not present in the GateWorld image galleries.

On a related note but for a separate project - anybody who can find or capture a good image of Manny Bianco from Black Books episode 1, after he's absorbed the Little Book of Calm, will get green and effusive thanks. Bizarrely enough, this is for something Stargate related!!!
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Working...
X