This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst episode ever?

i was looking and looking for a thread on what people think is the worst episode of SG-1 or SGA ever.....but i cant find anything.

the search function gives me all this crap about ships

so what is your least favorite episode of stargate as a whole??

I'd have to go with Grace (SG-1) i just have never been able to watch it ever again...
    GO STARGATE
    RDA ROCKS

Ships are EVIL!!!

= FAIL
    --------------------------------------
    Visit MY Mini City
    http://bagzy.myminicity.com/

Emancipation in S1 of SG1

Enough said

Comment

Condemned SGA S2 Ep 5

Comment

SG-1 - Space Race, Emancipation, Wormhole X-Treme, Avenger 2.0, Bad Guys

SGA - The Tower, Irresponsible, Trio (the only episode of SG I never finished because it was so frickin' boring)

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
          Emancipation in S1 of SG1

Enough said
          Indeed.

Originally posted by fyere View Post
          SG-1 - Space Race, Emancipation, Wormhole X-Treme, Avenger 2.0, Bad Guys

SGA - The Tower, Irresponsible, Trio (the only episode of SG I never finished because it was so frickin' boring)
          Space race was poor, as was Emanc, wormhole - X was a break from the tedious, tower was fine, irresponsible was good, a thot. Trio, boring.

The Vala losing her memory ep in S10 was poor. i hated it. With all the Ori stuff going on, the unrelated eps just wound me up when a wanted a conclusion to the big evil space bad guys!!!
          sigpic
          385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
            Space race was poor, as was Emanc, wormhole - X was a break from the tedious, tower was fine, irresponsible was good, a thot. Trio, boring.

The Vala losing her memory ep in S10 was poor. i hated it. With all the Ori stuff going on, the unrelated eps just wound me up when a wanted a conclusion to the big evil space bad guys!!!
            I just found Wormhole X-Treme bad because they were trying to be special and funny but it didn't really work for me, so it was a big let-down.

Memento Mori was a rather pointless ep but I liked it because 1. I ship D/V and there was lots there and 2. I like watching CB in anything.

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
              I just found Wormhole X-Treme bad because they were trying to be special and funny but it didn't really work for me, so it was a big let-down.

Memento Mori was a rather pointless ep but I liked it because 1. I ship D/V and there was lots there and 2. I like watching CB in anything.
              Mmmmmmmm. i'll have to agree to disagree. I did find numerous SGA episodes pointless. They weren't inherintly bad, they just shud concentrate on the bigger problems once in a while. Like the one where they ALL lose their memories (it has a funny name, like Taris Minor or sumthing)
              sigpic
              385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Whispers - because the female team was sooooooooooo annoying, especially Dusty.
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                  Whispers - because the female team was sooooooooooo annoying, especially Dusty.
                  I concur
                  sigpic
                  385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

The Changeling, hands down. Bane is a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaveriijade View Post
                      The Changeling, hands down. Bane is a close second.
                      Wow, really? I thought The Changeling was fantastic, one of my top 20 for sure! To each their own I guess

Bane was bad, though

Comment

SG-1: "Emancipation"

Atlantis: "Irresistible"

Comment

trio, brain storm 200, grace
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                            trio, brain storm 200, grace
                            im sorry but Storm was F'ing awesome Koyla was an amazing enemy

and trio and grace while alittle boring actualy did alot story wise

grace alone was a big one (but yea it was boring)

and irresponsible im torn about the fact koyla met his end makes it important but i realy feel koyla should have gotten another 2 parter for his death or at least a very big 1 parter

kinda like poor micheal but at least he made a big move and was around for majority of the episode

Comment

Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X