No announcement yet.

anyone check for body!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no way he could have survived a fall like that!
    And they probably look for the body off-screan, or would you like too see some kind bodypaste on TV!?

Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus Commander View Post
      There is no way he could have survived a fall like that!
      And they probably look for the body off-screan, or would you like too see some kind bodypaste on TV!?

Didn't think so.
      In sci fi nobody is dead. He probably cloned himself
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
        If hit the ground from that far up, there would be no body. There would be impact paste.

He probably wouldn't survive a water impact from that high either. There's a limit to how fast you're going when you smack into it that's survivable. Michael would be going faster than that.
        However, he is still part wraith. They are more resilliant. It would be irresponsible to not serch for his body.

Comment

I can buy that they searched for him off screen but I would feel more confident in saying that he's dead if they had mentioned finding a body or "body paste". The generic, "Michael's gone" leaves him open to reappear. Or it would if the show was still being filmed.

Comment

I hope and pray he comes back. He must have clonned himself. He was a scientific genius. Come on guys, he will be back. The character had so much more potential. I must admit I think they rushed this episode and the whole of season 5.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              hey,

maybe Michael fed on himself just like that Wraith was feeding on Ford?

Or maybe Micheal pulled out his Acme Giant Bike O Copter and flew away!
              I've always wondered what would happen if a Wraith would try to feed himself.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Michael is dead. He could not have survived that fall. He didn't simply fall off a pier into the water. He fell from the top of the central tower. He's street pizza!

Comment

Working...
                X