This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A growing fear..

I have to admit the more I read the more Universe feels like a live action "Stargate: Infinity"
    "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Now now, This can't be as sucky as SG:I!!!!

Im not sure how i feel about this show really, i think i will just have to wait untill the show starts, we should just feel lucky that they have created a new series, they could have just cancelled Atlantis and continued with the movies and game!

All we can do is wait.........then once we have seen to 1st ep.......flame it
    A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Nah, SGU will at least the get sound effects correct. Brad Wright and Co. should know that the activation of each chevron sounds nothing like a zat gun...hopefully.

Comment

Spoiler:
        In a rather bizarre scene from the audition sides for Chloe Carpenter, Chloe and Eli Hitchcock use the long range communications devices to inhabit people’s bodies on Earth and infiltrate a bar where Chloe, in the body of someone else, finds out what her “friends” really think of her. Chloe finds out that these people associated with her only because she is the daughter of a US Senator. Eli tries to comfort her, saying that the only person who really cares for what happens to him is his mother. They are both scared being trapped on the ship, but can’t deny the excitement of it all. They also realize that using the communications devices to live out their lives is not right and in Eli’s words, “screwed up”.

....sounds like SG:I to me...
        "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
          Spoiler:
          In a rather bizarre scene from the audition sides for Chloe Carpenter, Chloe and Eli Hitchcock use the long range communications devices to inhabit people’s bodies on Earth and infiltrate a bar where Chloe, in the body of someone else, finds out what her “friends” really think of her. Chloe finds out that these people associated with her only because she is the daughter of a US Senator. Eli tries to comfort her, saying that the only person who really cares for what happens to him is his mother. They are both scared being trapped on the ship, but can’t deny the excitement of it all. They also realize that using the communications devices to live out their lives is not right and in Eli’s words, “screwed up”.

I actually like the sound of that. I mean, what? You want her to STAY a spoiled brat who thinks everybody loves her?

Comment

I actually like the sound of that. I mean, what? You want her to STAY a spoiled brat who thinks everybody loves her?
            Yeah, only it doesn't really sound like a Stargate-type plot line to me. Sounds more like some angsty Teen drama mixed with a little Sci-Fi.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
            Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
            Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
              Now now, This can't be as sucky as SG:I!!!!
              Sg1 sucked? If so than Atlantis was total ZERO.
              The cake is a lie...

Comment

Sg1 sucked? If so than Atlantis was total ZERO.
                No, SG:I is Stargate: Infinity. It was an uncanon cartoon series that was, in my opinion, rather stupid.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
                Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
                Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                  Spoiler:

You're kidding right? Please tell me this is just a joke....

Edit: I just found that elsewhere... not a joke.... to quote Jack: "For Cryin out loud!"

What's up with that drivel? Urk...

Spoiler:

Chloe: "OMG! I'm not popular! My life is, like, over!"

Bah! *throws hands in air and walks away*
                  Last edited by SGAFan; 23 November 2008, 03:39 PM.
                  sigpic
                  My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post

Edit: I just found that elsewhere... not a joke.... to quote Jack: "For Cryin out loud!"

Spoiler:

Not a joke. The more I hear about this show, the more I'm convinced it's going to SUCK!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if I"m even going to make it through the pilot episode. Might need some heavy duty medicine to stomach it.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh noes! What is she going to do when she finds out the Wraith only liked her for what's inside, but not in that way?

Every day, she would sneak off the Destiny, hoping beyond hope that this Wraith would finally make her feel like a woman. She defiantly sought this Wraith, despite everyone's protest that their social circles are never meant to meet. She constantly lived in fear that one of his human followers would take him, and in a blind fury of passion, she poured hundreds of P-90 rounds into the tramp! She proclaimed her undying love to the Wraith, declaring that he would only have her, and no one more. Alas, fate is never content in seeing her happy. To her horror, she witnessed the Wraith sucking the last breaths of life from her dying body, and realized exactly what the Wraith meant when he said he was attracted to her inner strength. He smiled a fiendish smile and said he always wanted to be with two women. She tried firing her P-90 once more, but she was in conflict! She can't kill the Wraith she's been in love with, despite knowing his one goal was to get in her shirt! Little did she know, far away, on the Destiny, the team was already planning her rescue...

*Cue opening music*

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post

Spoiler:

Is that Spoiler real ? That she actully says that

If so...it's like ,sweet 16 meets stargate lol.
                        GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

Still amazed that ppl watched a KIDS SHOW then *****ed about it. It was aimed for kids XD Its like Transformers fans who complain about the new crappy japanimation ones, its like ... uhm why r u watching childrens shows o.O

Infinity was good for a kids show, i bought it.

Comment

That's the thing though, it wasn't good even for a kids show.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                              Infinity was good for a kids show, i bought it.
                              Should have bought Avatar instead...

Comment

Working...
                              X