This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who webcomic- The Ten Doctors

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did a quick search and couldn't see it...
    The Ten Doctors

It's a rather wonderful, unassuming little webcomic by Rich Morris, currently at 141 pages.... read it if you dare (it's just a wee bit addictive)

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did a quick search and couldn't see it...
    The Ten Doctors

It's a rather wonderful, unassuming little webcomic by Rich Morris, currently at 141 pages.... read it if you dare (it's just a wee bit addictive)
    It is indeed addictive! I've been reading it for at least an hour or so :O
    sigpic
    Don't touch Lola

Comment

Hehe. I read 100 pages at work the other day 'cause I just couldn't stop, I had to find out what was going to happen next!

Comment

i'm about 35 or so pages in, very good so far, love the art, especially on Dr.s 4 and 5
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scaperfan View Post
          The Ten Doctors

that was fun... took me about three hours to get through it all and now i share with you The Search for Truth series... currently at 11 pages... it gets updated every wednesday and is soo much fun... and check out her other comics too... they are hilarious
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

I read every page Up to page 154

Can't wait for more
            sigpic
            Don't touch Lola

Comment

i'm still reading it bursts of 10 pages every now and then when i have time. still not very far, but still enjoying it,.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X