This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgaard and ancients relationship

I wonder if well learn more about the asgaard and the ancients relationship in atlantis and season 8. It would be good if they shared some light on what happened to the ancients and if they have any information on the wraith.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS
    for some reason i'm pretty sure they will...there are already some speculation that wraith wiped out the Ancients with the virus

Comment

{Spoilers "wraith and ancients"}

Thats what's what sprang to mind with me.
      Or perhaps afterall the Wraith are the plague, who suck life of others as we all know.

Comment

Originally posted by thor39
        {Spoilers "wraith and ancients"}

Thats what's what sprang to mind with me.
        Or perhaps afterall the Wraith are the plague, who suck life of others as we all know.
        i like that idea! that the plaque wasn't a virus or germ but was the actual wraith themselves

Comment

Didn't they get the plague in 'Frozen'?

Plague, not plaque...I can see it now...

"Sir, we've modified the liquid naquada energy core of the jaffa staff weapon to combat the wraith."
          "Is that....toothpaste?"
          "Yes sir."
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            "Sir, we've modified the liquid naquada energy core of the jaffa staff weapon to combat the wraith."
            "Is that....toothpaste?"
            "Yes sir."
            LMAO.... Congrats, that's a first Atlantis joke we should make a special thread for A jockes

Comment

I think it might actually be interesting if the Wraith turn out to be the Furlings! and the reason they disappeared from the Milkyway galaxy long ago is because the other 3 races had problems with their feeding habits.

Also, like others have pointed out, I assumed the disease in Frozen WAS the disease that was killing off the Ancients (or possibly an early/trial or later/mutated version of it) eventhough it was never directly stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                LMAO.... Congrats, that's a first Atlantis joke we should make a special thread for A jockes
                ::gives a bow::
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MegaFishTank
                  I think it might actually be interesting if the Wraith turn out to be the Furlings! and the reason they disappeared from the Milkyway galaxy long ago is because the other 3 races had problems with their feeding habits.

Also, like others have pointed out, I assumed the disease in Frozen WAS the disease that was killing off the Ancients (or possibly an early/trial or later/mutated version of it) eventhough it was never directly stated.
                  thats what everyone assumes but the sarcophagus technology is a weaker version of the ancient healing cube and it can bring people back from the dead. a symbiote was able to cure jack easily and the healing cube is more powerful than a symbiote so i think they would be able to heal themselves with the healing cube

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                    thats what everyone assumes but the sarcophagus technology is a weaker version of the ancient healing cube and it can bring people back from the dead. a symbiote was able to cure jack easily and the healing cube is more powerful than a symbiote so i think they would be able to heal themselves with the healing cube

What if the plague was designed to resist the Ancient Healing technology? Maybe feeding off of it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Then how did Sam and the others get cured?

Comment

Originally posted by tomduo
                        Then how did Sam and the others get cured?
                        the frozen ancient used her healing powers on them

Comment

Plus humans are not as genetically advanced as the Ancients, thus it was probably easier to heal.

Comment

I wonder if one of those cube thingies would keep the Wraiths happy and away from everyone... life force in a box, so who needs to steal it from people?
                            Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by JakeDeuxPointZero
                              I wonder if one of those cube thingies would keep the Wraiths happy and away from everyone... life force in a box, so who needs to steal it from people?
                              they probably taste differently...it's like frozen/fresh meet

Comment

Working...
                              X