This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    I have a rule never to scroll down far enough to see the youtube comments. Same goes for any pictures or videos posted elsewhere. Havent been spoiled yet, so i suggest anyone not wanting to be spoiled do the same. Although avoiding thread titles is more difficult.
    That too...People on IMDB are horrible with spoilers...
    sigpic

Comment

I usually avoid the boards on IMDb because of spoilers and most posts I have seen there are completely negative
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        I usually avoid the boards on IMDb because of spoilers and most posts I have seen there are completely negative
        Yeah...It's a pain because I want to discuss the series but when there are spoilers in the thread titles you have no chance.
        sigpic

Comment

They're usually not only negative but pretty nasty too on imdb some boards, it's difficult to want(and be able) to discuss something when there is a lot of name calling going on.
          sigpic

Comment

First look at Jaqen H’ghar!
            http://winteriscoming.net/2012/03/fi...s-jaqen-hghar/

Comment

I like he looks great, a bit better looking than I pictured him, but thats good lol.

I can't wait til season 2 starts.
              sigpic

Comment

New character, obviously...Lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Yeah...It's a pain because I want to discuss the series but when there are spoilers in the thread titles you have no chance.
                  The solution is simple: read all the books right away

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                  I like he looks great, a bit better looking than I pictured him, but thats good lol.

I can't wait til season 2 starts.
                  I think he looks fine too, though I will admit the way I imagined he would look is totally different.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post

I think he looks fine too, though I will admit the way I imagined he would look is totally different.

I pictured him looking creepier/weirder, not so good looking, a lot of that was because of the hair though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                      Yeah, not bad at all.
                      http://www.google.com/imgres?q=tom+w...1t:429,r:2,s:0

Yet another reason to watch the show.
                      Posting at.............
                      http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Yet another trailer.

Comment

Also new character profile on Robb Stark

Comment

All these trailers are really making me excited for the start of season.

And I love Varys lol, I've always really liked the character, but the actor who plays him has a really nice voice, so it makes me like the character even more.

I really like what they've been doing with Robb on the show, wasn't a fan of his in the books(maybe that could because he wasn't a pov character, and he was mostly seen through Catelyn's eyes, and I really didn't like book Catelyn). I like show Catelyn better too.

*when I say I like/love a character, I generally mean I find them to be an interesting character, not that I have the hots for them or anything lol.
                            Last edited by VampyreWraith; 18 March 2012, 04:34 PM. Reason: *just in case it sounded that way, I felt like clarifying that I'm not actually attracted to manipulative, bald eunuchs.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                              Another Imp slap.
                              sigpic

Comment

New character feature on Stannis Baratheon

Comment

Working...
                                X