Michael's hybrids : Enemies or victims?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael's hybrids : Enemies or victims?

I think they could heal them, so why did they kill them? They could have stun them. I didn't like this in S&R too. If they could save Torren's father (Kannan), than I would like to know how many transformed Athosian was killed on the board of the Michael's cruiser...
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    I think they could heal them, so why did they kill them? They could have stun them. I didn't like this in S&R too. If they could save Torren's father (Kannan), than I would like to know how many transformed Athosian was killed on the board of the Michael's cruiser...
    Were killed. And all the transformed Athosians aboard the cruiser were killed.
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Cant remember what we learned when we first heard of the hybrids, but my guess is that we were able to save Kannan because his transformation wasn't 100% complete, his humanity was still there when he helped Teyla in S&R.

If you think of it that way the current hybrids are way to far gone to be treated.

But yes, they are still victims.
      Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
      Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Actually they mentioned something about keeping the hybrids prisoner until they could be sure in the epsidode after S&R. So it stands to reason that few, if any of the hybrids were killed. Although.....

Comment

Collateral Damage.

Thus is the price of freedom and security.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post

We can't just carry stun weapons between them and us us.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Heres some nerf bats, please go subdue those super strong enemies who have conquered your home base for we are bleeding heart carebears and not a serious military organization. I mean really, should they give their soilders all diapers too? Armed services are ARMED and and paid and trained to lead with FORCE...

But sure if you WANT an inneffectual operation, im sure we could just let nonmilitary carebears write military policy and just rename the city vietnam or iraq and sit around wringing our hands and waging an ineffective war.

/cynical

Comment

They were victims. Now they're the enemy. Times change.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X