Alternate Ending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternate Ending

The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been done many times. (Star Trek III for example.)
    What should of happened is this: Micheal is standing by the ledge about to kick Sheppard off. McKay grabs his remote control car; drives it towards Michael; Michael is startled, slips on the car and falls to his death.
    Last edited by General Yogi Bear; 08 November 2008, 10:48 PM.

Originally posted by General Yogi Bear View Post
    The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been many times. (Star Trek III for example.)
    What should of happened is this: Micheal is standing by the ledge about to kick Sheppard off. McKay grabs his remote control car; drives it towards Michael; Michael is startled, slips on the car and falls to his death.
    LOL!
    sigpic

Comment

The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been many times. (Star Trek III for example.)
      snort!

...y'know, another plausible ending would have been Michael succeeding in his evil plot, Atlantis people destroyed, and the rest of the galaxy suffering Michael's Reign of Horror.

What?...
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Sounds a little cynical

Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

That would've been funny!

Comment

Major

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I would have loved to hear teyla say

"I... Have had.... enough... of yoU!!!!!!"

as Michael gets kicked off the ledge to his doom...

Comment

Originally posted by deagletime View Post

Comment

LOL...That would of been awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Sounds a little cynical

Moi? Cynical?! Nevah!
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I was seriously expecting those remote cars to play somesort of role. I figured they'd race them up the stairs with a bomb stuck on it and then blow it up in the control room.

Maybe just me.

Comment

excellent idea!! or instead of the cctv cameras they could have used the cars with webcams mounted on them or something
                        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

LOL

I thought the toys cars were going to play a vital role in the episode. Such things always happen.
                          Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

The good guy kicking the villain off a cliff has been done many times. (Star Trek III for example.)

Hybrid ending. John is hanging on the ledge, Teyla says "I... have had... enough... of you!!!!" and drives Rodney's car into Michael's foot, making him slip backwards and fall off the ledge!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                              Hybrid ending. John is hanging on the ledge, Teyla says "I... have had... enough... of you!!!!" and drives Rodney's car into Michael's foot, making him slip backwards and fall off the ledge!
                              LOL *waving wildly* I pick this one!
                              sigpic
                              Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Working...
                              X