• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Lines in "The Prodigal"

Ronon: I'm not good with writing

Ronon: I'm not good with words.

Ronon's report on the voice recorder:

"Michael invaded Atlantis", "Tried to blow it up", "We stopped him", "End of Report"
    sigpic

Michael's speech to Teyla that the "blood is on your hands", and "he's like a cockroach, every time you try to step on him, he skitters away".

Ronon's mission report.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 08 November 2008, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      Michael's speech to Teyla that the "blood is on your hands", and "he's like a cockroach, every time you try to step on him, he skitters away".
      This episode has some dramatic lines and some really funny lines. I love when eps have a good mix like this.
      sigpic

Comment

Shepard, "You had two years!" LOL, that was so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Vis Uban View Post
          Shepard, "You had two years!" LOL, that was so funny.
          I also loved the Zelenka and Mckay bickering about the "Stun Bubble"!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            I also loved the Zelenka and Mckay bickering about the "Stun Bubble"!
            LOL, those two are always funny when they go at it. Then Rodney tried to pawn off fixing the jumpers to Zelenka. Then of course, "How'd you get up here so fast?" "Oh, I got some of the transporters working..." McKay's face was priceless.

Comment

Didn't Woolsely say something about "Listen to the Doctor" or something like that. I bet that was in reference to his "Doctor" character on Voyager.

Comment

Originally posted by Vis Uban View Post
                LOL, those two are always funny when they go at it. Then Rodney tried to pawn off fixing the jumpers to Zelenka. Then of course, "How'd you get up here so fast?" "Oh, I got some of the transporters working..." McKay's face was priceless.
                The lines were just great in this ep. They truly mixed the comic relief and dramatic lines very well.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  The lines were just great in this ep. They truly mixed the comic relief and dramatic lines very well.
                  Agreed, Battlestar could learn a bit from this episode. Having good drama inter spaced properly with comedy really makes for a better show than the whole drama, drama, drama, every time, all the time device they like.

Oops, slightly off topic there.

Comment

Ronon: I don't understand why you get to be up and I have to stay here another day.
                    Woolsey: I just fell down a flight of stairs. You were HURLED from a much greater height.

Sheppard: I've crashed into the towers before!

Also, loved Rodney and Radek's arguement over the "stun bubble" and the back and forth between Rodney and Sheppard when they were racing cars at the beginning.
                    I'm smiling...that alone should disturb you.

I write stuff!

Comment

Rodney "I was Busy!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

McKay: I will trample you.
                        Sheppard: Don't trip on your skirt!

sigpic

Comment

Ronons mission report, hands down.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Michael: Teyla........ (he is dead)

To many more (streches his hand towards Sheppard)

Michael: She's hiding somewhere...Toying with me! (throws laptop away)

Comment

"I have become what I am out of necessity"

Its close to a quote that most teachers here in Canada do talk about a lot. "I am who I am from what made me, me".

The meaning is that, I am who I am because of who made me - whether teachers have influenced me positively, my family, my friends, all of these factors made me who I am today.

It goes well with what Michael has said. He was a normal wraith feeding on people. But the reason why he had to do what he had to do was because the people of Atlantis turned him Human (changed who he was) in order to suit their needs. In the end, this own influence caused him to kill people in order to survive (not out of need to feed, but out to survive).

I can see that argument standing pretty good in this episode.

10/10
                              Subspace Energy Technology Thread
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

Working...
                              X