Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is still (spoilers from this episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for Prodigal
    Spoiler:
    is he dead. He knows how to clone and Ba'al had a bunch of clones. so i dont think we have seen the last of him.just want to know what other think.
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      he's dead
      MasterChief writes: “As for Atlantis you recently said there’d be a significant death of a familiar character in the remaining episodes of season 5. Were you referring to Michael in The Prodigal?”

Answer: I was.
      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...verse-day-two/
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

he knows how to clone ba'al? i missed that.

sigpic
        Sig made by squirrely1
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
        *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

he knows how to clone like ba'al...

Spoiler:
          dead, dead, deader then dead, dead as a doornail, dead as in "There is no believable way he could have survived a multiple story drop like that" dead.

Comment

Spoiler:
            He's dead, dead, dead in an I-really-hope-he's-actually-dead sort of way.

Although, I must admit, he made a good villian.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
            Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
            Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

Spoiler:
              I have mentioned this in other posts. I am getting real tired of everyone who freaking died coming back to life. I think in the movie Michael will be back and then just when we are about to get our ass whipped by the Lost Tribe, Thor will miraculousy show up and help out. They have run out of ways to try and shock us without the preverbial dead guy coming back due to some trick. Let's see who we have had come back; Daniel, Sam, Jack, Teal'c, Becket, Frasier, Apophis, Anubis, Daniel again, the rebel in Evolution Part 2, Vala, Kowalski, Commander Koyla, Weir, the Ancients (The Return), the Replicators being destroyed in SG-1 to be brought back in Atlantis, The Asgrad,and Ba'al with all of his clones. Have I missed any? That is at least 17 times they have used this plot twist. Enough is enough. If you are dead, stay dead.

Comment

Watched Michael fall of the tower tonight and I dont think he will surive that one.Great episode I tought Ronan had bought the farm coming of that balcony.A bit of a crunch when he hit.A great fight scene.

Comment

Originally posted by bungeeguy245 View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  I have mentioned this in other posts. I am getting real tired of everyone who freaking died coming back to life. I think in the movie Michael will be back and then just when we are about to get our ass whipped by the Lost Tribe, Thor will miraculousy show up and help out. They have run out of ways to try and shock us without the preverbial dead guy coming back due to some trick. Let's see who we have had come back; Daniel, Sam, Jack, Teal'c, Becket, Frasier, Apophis, Anubis, Daniel again, the rebel in Evolution Part 2, Vala, Kowalski, Commander Koyla, Weir, the Ancients (The Return), the Replicators being destroyed in SG-1 to be brought back in Atlantis, The Asgrad,and Ba'al with all of his clones. Have I missed any? That is at least 17 times they have used this plot twist. Enough is enough. If you are dead, stay dead.
                  i'm getting tired of ppl dieing as well and dont shoot me for saying this.. i wish beckett had stayed dead but that being said a main character dieing in one ep isnt rely dieing as they are of course guna be in next ep but of course for daniel who being brought bak made sense unlike that sentence.

you cant count ppl being brought back for one episode who are still dead in reality like kowalski and fraiser im discounting sam jack teal'c daniel and vala as they are main characters and only one has died for more than an ep the rebel coming bak was kinda the whole idea of the plot of evolution, weir was never actually seen to have died they just mentioned it in passing, the ancients were brought bak for one ep and then killed off so stop complaining i agree with replicators the asgard were to make another enemy and i liked that and it made sense.

Baal was never said to be dead till continuum so i agree with ur point on beckett and the replicators the rest is just rubbish

and im guna sum all that up with this

do you even watch science fiction? cause if u did ud be pretty used to it by now and believe me stargate is not by any means the worst just look at doctor who

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Originally posted by airic82 View Post
                    I don't understand why Atlantis keeps killing off it's villains so easily. What I LOVED about SG-1 was that they just kept developing and adding layers to villains, but Atlantis seems content to kill everyone off. I mean look at all the Genii they killed (Colm Meany's character for example), then there was the short lived Replicators (they were around for half a year), and now Michael, who I think was the best villain for Atlantis.

I sure hope you're right and Michael is somehow alive. My thought was that he's cloned himself (like Carson), but that would be very Baal like. Either way, the episode was great, but I'm very frustrated with a "loss" of my favorite. To have him escape might have been dodgy though, that I admit, so in terms of story it was best. I'll miss him.
                    dude, that guy survived many certain deaths....do you not remember search and rescue? he stole a puddle jumper, if anything, he's a resilient little bugger
                    anyway, he was most definately my favourite villain, and the irony of it is, if we didn't "play with his insides" (quote from jennifer in one atlantis ep, cannot remember wich one) he wouldn't be the way he is. in fact, he'd probably just be a wraith commander fighting in the civil war between the wraith.

Sig by Draygon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon_Heart View Post
                      dude, that guy survived many certain deaths....do you not remember search and rescue? he stole a puddle jumper, if anything, he's a resilient little bugger
                      anyway, he was most definately my favourite villain, and the irony of it is, if we didn't "play with his insides" (quote from jennifer in one atlantis ep, cannot remember wich one) he wouldn't be the way he is. in fact, he'd probably just be a wraith commander fighting in the civil war between the wraith.
                      indeed

"we" as in SGA have created our own worst enemy...

this is a very powerful theme in literature... and yet one that is not ever really explored on SGA... just mentioned...
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                      Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                      Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by airic82 View Post
                        I sure hope you're right and Michael is somehow alive. My thought was that he's cloned himself (like Carson), but that would be very Baal like. Either way, the episode was great, but I'm very frustrated with a "loss" of my favorite. To have him escape might have been dodgy though, that I admit, so in terms of story it was best. I'll miss him.
                        I agree, Michael was my favourite also. They just have to bring him back somehow. Clonning would be a good one, but I guess it has been done before. BRING MICHAEL BACK.

Comment

I agree with the idea of a Michael Clone. Think about it, would you invade an enemy stronghold without a back-up should anything go royally tats? I think not! Somewhere there is a Michael-Hybrid lab, where some of his hybrids are making a 2nd Michael. No more than this one Clone becuase:

a). They're hybrids, not McKays,

b). The Wraith tend to destroy any advanced tech., so few labs to begin with (+ Atlantis destroyed most of them too), and

c). He isn't Ba'al - no vast territories/access to Asgard Cloning tech., so slow progress = only 1/a few clones.

d). Mikey was (and is) just that good a villain!

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Michael doesnt seem the type to want to have dozens of himself running around. But hes smart enough to have a backup plan, especially if hes going on a dangerous mission. Like if he dosent hit the big green button in his base once a month his clone pops out. We know he can clone people with their full identity intact. So i give it a high probability.

Comment

Working...
                            X