Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael is still (spoilers from this episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael is still (spoilers from this episode)

Michael is still alive. When he was falling toward the end, the Asgard from 'The Lost Tribe' beamed him aboard their ship. Together, they will get revenge on Atlantis.

ding-dong! the witch is dead!

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
      Michael is still alive. When he was falling toward the end, the Asgard from 'The Lost Tribe' beamed him aboard their ship. Together, they will get revenge on Atlantis.
      LOL

There's always fanfiction for that.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
        Nope he cloned himself just watch

Comment

I don't understand why Atlantis keeps killing off it's villains so easily. What I LOVED about SG-1 was that they just kept developing and adding layers to villains, but Atlantis seems content to kill everyone off. I mean look at all the Genii they killed (Colm Meany's character for example), then there was the short lived Replicators (they were around for half a year), and now Michael, who I think was the best villain for Atlantis.

I sure hope you're right and Michael is somehow alive. My thought was that he's cloned himself (like Carson), but that would be very Baal like. Either way, the episode was great, but I'm very frustrated with a "loss" of my favorite. To have him escape might have been dodgy though, that I admit, so in terms of story it was best. I'll miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
            Nope he cloned himself just watch
            I guessed that Michael successed on Carson Beckett's clone then he cloned himself with a bit of DNA from Michael Jackson ( LOL)

Comment

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that the Lost Tribe had beaming technology, otherwise they could have simply beamed their people in and out of Atlantis versus using their suits and floor drill. ;-)

At least we got to see one timeline in the Lost Man where Michael took over everything. If Woolsey hadn't called off the search for him when he took over Atlantis, this all might have been settled much earlier with both the Wraith and the Atlantis Expedition on his tail.

Comment

Now that is really far fetched. Don't you think Teyla or Sheppard would have seen that or Atlantis' sensors would had detected it
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Atlantis didn't really have sensors and/or they weren't paying attention at the time. They were in the process of transitioning.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Asgard Micheal
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Sadly, I think Michael is gone for good. He was a great villain, and I will miss him.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Sadly, I think Michael is gone for good. He was a great villain, and I will miss him.
                        Yes, I believe Michael has gone the way of Betamax.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                          Atlantis didn't really have sensors and/or they weren't paying attention at the time. They were in the process of transitioning.
                          The senors are automatic and Michael was plunged after power was restored to Atlantis
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Well Tayla did allude to the fact that someone might try to take Michael's place. But even though Michael was a hybrid, I could still see Connor Trinneer's total hottiness.

Comment

my first thoughts were that he might have fell into the water and swam away to the mainland or something.
                              but in the end of the episode they confirmed he was dead and i doubt they would say that if his body was never found.
                              since this is the last season i'm pretty sure there will be no michael clones. (only in fanfiction).

it is sad however that we didn't get to know anything about his past when he was a wraith.
                              if he was such a genius scientist than he must be very old, probably much older than todd.

Comment

Working...
                              X