• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Prodigal' (514) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 514

The team fights to retake control of Atlantis when Michael infiltrates the control room to take Teyla's child and destroy the city.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 12:36 AM.

wow, a lotta firsts

they admitted that john's been on to many suicide missions
    teyla didn't get saved
    she kicked tushie

go teyla go

she got more cajones than the boys do
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Super mom!!!!

Yes!

Comment

I kinda wish they had shown someone covering up his body or at least a body covered up in the lab (I was hoping that was what Woosley was walking into when he was in the medical wing). I would have accepted that ending more than the happy go lucky gushing

Comment

There was absolutely nothing wrong with this episode. At all. I don't care if there are plot holes.

This episode didn't need hot dandy special effects like No Man's Land and Be All My Sins Remember'd, any massive battle scenes. This was a strong episode. My hat's off to the writers.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I have just one question... where was Kanaan through all this? Are we to assume he was knocked out or just not on Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              There was absolutely nothing wrong with this episode.
              Why did Michael decide in the end to not keep his word when he had Teyla dead to rights? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixKnght86 View Post
                I kinda wish they had shown someone covering up his body or at least a body covered up in the lab (I was hoping that was what Woosley was walking into when he was in the medical wing). I would have accepted that ending more than the happy go lucky gushing
                Err... I doubt there's much of anything left of Michael to cover. He either hit the city's hull, or he hit the ocean. And at the speed and distance, he probably got flattened like a pancake.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Wow, great episode.

Michael lost it more than once, Ronon and Michael got to finally duke it out, McKay and Zelenka bickered, and Teyla kicked butt. Definitely an awesome episode.

Kudos to the fight choreographer. The Ronon/Michael fight and the Sheppard/Michael fight were just brutal.

Oh, and Sheppard and McKay finally acknowledging the numerous suicide missions? Great bit.

"You had two years"! Great line!
                  Rush rocks.

Comment

Excellent!

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                      I have just one question... where was Kanaan through all this? Are we to assume he was knocked out or just not on Atlantis?
                      Off world. Teyla said it in the first ten minutes

Comment

My ****ing connection ****ed up just as they stormed the control room and I didn't get it back until Teyla murdered Michael. Sods law in action.

Comment

Very nice solid episode. I always like the whole home base invasion scenario. Loved it every time it happened in SG-1. Lots of action and jokes - nothing really too new plotwise other than a major villain being put down.

What was Michaels trophy from Ronan? For a minute there, I thought he was going to cut off his hair and we'd see Ronan with a new haircut.

Comment

Err... I doubt there's much of anything left of Michael to cover. He either hit the city's hull, or he hit the ocean. And at the speed and distance, he probably got flattened like a pancake.
                            The only thing that could have made that fall better was if they had taken a note from The Crow and had Michael get impaled on one of the city's lightning rods.
                            Rush rocks.

Comment

Probably but at least someone, like Keller, or what not saying something about finding a body would stop the fanfiction writers from running in a million directions

As much as I am sad Michael is dead (he was my favorite character) even I have to admit that an end is an end.

Comment

Working...
                              X