Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Return of Another Major Villain (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return of Another Major Villain (SPOILERS)

Gateworld reports the return of another major baddy from SG-1 past. Just to be on the safe then sorry I'll put it in spoilers.
    Spoiler:
    Peter Williams will return to the show in an upcoming season final episode Moebius as the evil Goa'uld Apophis, first encountered by SG-1 in the series premiere.

Here is the link for the full report.
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2004/1...upcoming.shtml
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Now I'm started to get worried, they are bringing all these people back, but no Janus, Also the show is only going to be like 90 minutes long, how are they going to fit all these people into it without making it seem like they are rushing?
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I think they will simply apear on screen in 1 or 2 scence nothing major and few mintues at most.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

They're bringing everyone back except for the people that fell into the plotholes... *sigh*
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

i wan them to bring bakc giant aliens
          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Put it on your wishlist for season 9

Comment

SPOILERS

They are also bringing back Major Kawalsky.You should know that every person in the beginning in the movie and COTG is coming back, the time travel will take place between the movie,COTG and before the second episode !!The second episode is where Kawalsky dies
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Can any one think of any body else maybe Sha're.

Comment

SPOILERS for Moebius... oops.. was that a spoiler too?.....
                  okay, so let me get this straight....

they're bringing back Ra, Anubis, Apophis and Major Kawalsky all back from the dead?

i'm guessing they go back to the pilot then rather than ancient egypt then....
                  sigpic
                  http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                  http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

wow this is soundling like a really cool clash of the titans episode.

and all im going to say is. haha we get it first!
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

POSSIBLE SPOILERS
                      It’s happend!!!
                      As i told you before (topic “Apophis the Lord of Replicators”) this one of the primal vilians will return, and it’s happend! Apophis will appear in the season 8 finale, "Moebius", but as a alternate timelines charaster only. But i think, if we like "Moebius", then Apophis will show again in the season 9 finale, as a Lord of Replicators!!!
                      P.S. Who could say that is a stupid idea now!!?
                      Last edited by David; 19 November 2004, 10:19 AM.

Comment

You might want to add a spoiler warning in your post and in the title

But on-topic I would love to see Apophis again.
                        Signed,

Gregorius
                        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                          SPOILERS for Moebius... oops.. was that a spoiler too?.....
                          okay, so let me get this straight....

they're bringing back Ra, Anubis, Apophis and Major Kawalsky all back from the dead?

i'm guessing they go back to the pilot then rather than ancient egypt then....
                          well since it has Ra they are going further back that the pilot. it could either be going back to the movie or further back than that possibly even an alternate dimension or a mix of both

i am surprised TPTB decided to kill Apophis, he always ends up appearing in again. what was the point of killing him if you're just going to bring him back.

if they go back far in time or to an alternate universe, i would have expected Janet to show up. i think it would be cool if they bring her back but being dead for a season then returning could seem to much like what happened to Daniel.

personally i would like to see them go back to the time Ageria was captured. perhaps ignore Abydos altogether and have them rescue Ageria so she can help the Tok'ra. if they go back far enough, it could lead to point where both Apophis and Ra are fighting (which could lead Ra to leave the planet)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                            Can any one think of any body else maybe Sha're.
                            That's the person I keep wondering about.

Other possibilities might be Skar'ra and Kasuf I guess.

Or any of the many other Goa'ulds SG-1 has killed.

Or maybe some of Sam's dead boyfriends.
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
                              i wan them to bring bakc giant aliens
                              When where they HERE in the first place? So far they've just mentioned them a few times.

Comment

Working...
                              X