This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Under-Used SG-1 Villains

Linea- She, along with Openheimer, was called the "Destroyer of Worlds" a heady title for a lady whose only crime we ever witnessed was to make a bunch of old people young again and taking away their memories [read: make a bunch of old people young again] and sleeping with Daniel. Couldn't a bad ass mass-murdering femme fatale have been a pleasant addition to some of the earlier half of SG-1?

Sokar- He had an awesome lair-planet! He was bald! He was the only Goa-uld to take on the role of Satan! and probably the only Goa-uld that was actually a tad scary. He was too quickly killed off while in the height of bad-assery. Apophis was too limp-wristed to be a good villain, he ought to have stayed on as Sokar's constantly treacherous first-prime.

Aris Boch- Aris Boch was a bounty hunter that was incapable of bonding with a goa-uld. This pissed the goa-uld off for some reason (I thought the goa-uld preferred lording over humans to implanting every human with a parasite) and so now he is addicted to a drug called roshna. Why haven't we heard of roshna since? It was a better idea than space-corn-crack. Plus Aris Boch was a punk, a renegade who used the system lords, I would think he would have been after SG-1 more often.

The Kull Warriors- They had a couple episodes that established they were the next wave of badass but then disappeared. We saw Vala got her hands on a kull suit, but really couldn't the kull be better integrated into later threads? Any Jaffa keep them as pets?

And

Arkad- I know the fourth to last episode isn't the best to introduce a character with a history to a lead, but Arkad was cool. He was a Jaffa warrior with no honor and his own brand of Origin. He could have easily been the main villain for a season or two. My vote for a stargate movie villain is this guy. I know he's dead, maybe he has a clone or a disciple with a less fourth-wall-breaking accent. Either way, Arkad brings a shakespearean element to the Jaffa-intrigue, and represents Teal'c's unchecked rage.
    Last edited by DeRoest; 31 October 2008, 11:28 PM.

"Zippy" Zipacna-He was in with Apophis and Anubis but disappeared

Kinsey-He's still out there, if he turned up in SGU then they really would have snakes on a plane

Comment

The Grace Aliens: They have a powerful ship, and they start shooting at people without an explanation. Would be interesting to find out who they are, and what their motives are.

The Aschen: I'd be interested to know if they survived dialling a black hole, and if they're out for revenge.
      sigpic

Comment

Klorel! Why has he not taken revenge against SG-1 for helping to get him removed from Skaara?

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

Sokar
          Aschen
          Grace-Aliens
          Replikators...ah just kidding
          and these guys from season 3 from the episode "foothold"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
            "Zippy" Zipacna-He was in with Apophis and Anubis but disappeared

Kinsey-He's still out there, if he turned up in SGU then they really would have snakes on a plane
            Is he! I thought he was dead!

*goes to the Stargate Wiki*

In late 2004, he offered to help General O'Neill take down the Trust in what he presented as a display of patriotism (O'Neill, made cynical by years of interaction with the Senator, simply diagnozed that "they kicked you when you were down and now you want revenge"). However, the Trust had already been taken over by the Goa'uld, who captured Kinsey and turned him into a host. At the moment, the former senator is still missing in action; he was on board a Trust Al'kesh that the Prometheus destroyed at the end of the crisis. Before its destruction, he was able to get his hands on an Asgard beaming device, making it unclear as to whether he was killed or not. (SG1: "Full Alert")
            Taken from Here

So I Guess He's Dead Like Ford and Colonel Chekov
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

So I Guess He's Dead Like Ford and Colonel Chekov [/QUOTE]

I assume your assuming about Ford & Chekov?

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

what about the riitu, they were on what, one or two episodes?

Comment

I think the Re'tu were only in the episode "Show & tell", but yes they could be used again, especially now with a larger budget for the third film or an extension of the species in for SGU.

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

I'd have to say some of the minor goa'uld we've encountered over the years, such as Camulus and Amaterasu. I would have liked to see what made them so important that they had to go negotiate with us. Or in Camulus's case, why the goa'uld decided to send a patsy to negotiate. We could also have seen more of the original human form replicators. We only saw them for one episode iirc, and the rest was Fifth and RepliCarter. Finally, the Trust goa'uld should have been a way bigger deal than they were in the show. We had an enemy infiltration that eventually lead to Ba'al being capable of threatening us on our home turf.

Comment

Heru'ur - Not only was he the son of Ra and Hathor, he was also bald and had a goatee, the perfect combination for a badass villain.

Cronus - He killed Teal'c's father and threatened SG-1 with torture. It really seemed like Cronus was going to actively try to hunt down and eliminate gate travelers from earth.

Comment

Sokar- had more potential than Apophis. Also he was outside the System Lords so it left Earth open to another attack.
                        Aschen- evil in a new way. They were patient and cunning in there plans for control.
                        Zipacna- lead the attack on the Tok-ra base on Revanna. May have lost favour with Anubis after all the invading force was destroyed by the symbiote posion. But still had potential.
                        Ra- as the Supreme System Lord there was a hell of a lot of problems he could have caused us.

Comment

Sokar would have been the most evil bad guy ever. I'd say he was worse than Anubis, although there's really no way to tell.

Ra would have been interesting too, but without him dying there would never have been a TV show.

Comment

The Ree'tou (dont know how thats spelled) - They really need to get a proper finish, and they seemed like some really dangerous enemies . they would be so cool to have in a sg1 movie!

The Grace aliens - come on, there was like no info on them what so ever . You never saw them, never herd their name, didn't get any reason as to why the attacked, and them seemed really advanced! Seriously all that mystery have to lead to some kind of bad ass race ! and I'd really like to see them!

The Trust - that storyline was not so finished. There was way more meat in that story.

Sokar - now he was bad ass, and as Daniel said of all the goa'uld portraying gods he was the only one who choose to be the Devil . Not only that, he is also the scariest goa'uld of all of them! there was just something about him.

okay this one isn't really a villan, but I would have liked to see one of the main characters go bad for a few episodes, or half a season, no replicator versions! Just Carter getting goa'ulded(?) or possed by a evil spirit or something in that direction . I think it could have been really entertaining.

Comment

Actually Lady Margaret, that would actually be a really good prequel idea for a film. Pre-Ascended Anubis Vs Sokar - All out war...

BOOM Baby! I'm Back!

Comment

Working...
                              X