Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What he hell was wrong with the Drone soldiers this episode?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah to the writers' credit Carson didn't activate "god-mode"

but he didn't need it anyway as he was playing on "novice" setting

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
      well i haven't seen the episode yet, but i am sure that is the same reason why the show is being cancelled?
      If that were the case SGA would have been canceled season 1.

Comment

Did anyone else feel it was super retarded when they had at least 15+ drone soldiers enter a small room. I was expecting the commander to shout "Stop coming in for gods sake, there's no room!" It also was stupidly obvious it was going to blow up when they kept showing the soldiers entering.

Comment

To be honest the main thing that bothered me about this episode was not that th Wraith was foolish enough to feed on Carson (he couldn't know), or that they don't recognize C-4, or that the drones missed Carson (OK that's a stretch, especially since he doesn't have a firearm capable of killing them) the fact that Carson was able to hit so many, or the fact that McKay could hack a Wraith terminal so easily (he's had experience with Wraith computers), but rather when they were able to lock the door to the Wraith hanger bay with the push of a big yellow button on a console. What? Since when do Wraith have doors like that? Wasn't one of the last time that McKay was on a Wraith installation he futility tried to blast the door nerve cluster since he didn't know how to work it? Also didn't Wraith used to open doors physically? I realize its a nitpick, but it just seems like something they could have worked around better. For continuity's sake if nothing else's, though I think the should have used it to play up the jeopardy the were both in aswell.
          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 14 November 2008, 03:00 PM.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
          X