Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson - Pegasus Galaxy WorldVision Ambassador?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson - Pegasus Galaxy WorldVision Ambassador?

So what's the deal with Carson being some aid worker on random planets in the PG these days? Is it just so TPTB have an excuse to bring him into the stories?

And what's the point? Any random doctor could have been doing what he was doing. Being some doctor in a village just doesn't fit with Carson's history, he is the (clone) ex-CMO of Atlantis...
    Meh.

Perhaps he's doing it so in some small way he can make amends for all the horrific experiments he was made to carry out on Micheal's behalf. he has experience in the pegasus galaxy, the SGC doesn't have to reveal the truth to him about life on other worlds, need i go on???

Comment

Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
      Perhaps he's doing it so in some small way he can make amends for all the horrific experiments he was made to carry out on Micheal's behalf. he has experience in the pegasus galaxy, the SGC doesn't have to reveal the truth to him about life on other worlds, need i go on???
      Well he should be researching ways to fix the problem rather than handing out antibiotics like any drunk monkey could. His skills aren;t being out into use. He shoud be on Atlantis, just not on camera or anything, just referred to so that we know what he is doing.
      Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
        Well he should be researching ways to fix the problem rather than handing out antibiotics like any drunk monkey could. His skills aren;t being out into use. He shoud be on Atlantis, just not on camera or anything, just referred to so that we know what he is doing.
        Hey! Carson is no drunk monkey!!!!! I happen to agree with you though.
        sigpic

Comment

What's a 'Pegaus'?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            What's a 'Pegaus'?
            same as a 'smartass' without the second 's'
            Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
              So what's the deal with Carson being some aid worker on random planets in the PG these days? Is it just so TPTB have an excuse to bring him into the stories?

And what's the point? Any random doctor could have been doing what he was doing. Being some doctor in a village just doesn't fit with Carson's history, he is the (clone) ex-CMO of Atlantis...
              Yes.

Comment

Bumping up a really old thread.

I think it was because Carson knows that he isn't the "real" one and is trying to create a life of his own in a way. He also feels horrible about what he was forced to do and wants to make a difference. He is a doctor who wants to treat patients, not just study research. He is however doing both.

I was happy to have this be the reason that he was in the episode.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X