Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carson has amazing super-healing abilities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson has amazing super-healing abilities...

After all, the commander tried to feed on him, but he doesn't have the feeding wound. Come to think of it, I'd like to have clothes made out of the same material as his shirt, since it doesn't have so much as a mark either.
    sigpic
    Yeah... I know

The virus protects him from the wraith, completely. Thats why he was also able to fend off 6 guards shooting at him at once, and in the process stun 4 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
      The virus protects him from the wraith, completely. Thats why he was also able to fend off 6 guards shooting at him at once, and in the process stun 4 of them.
      Absolutely. By the good fortune of Michael's experiments, Carson now emits a super-high frequency carrier wave that acts as a Wraith repellent. Any Wraith attempting to feed on him will die instantly, and any Wraith attempting to fire on him will miss unless they're within a distance of say, 2 feet.

He doesn't know it now, but Carson will save us all from the Wraith!!!

Comment

Yeh I thought that there should have at least been feeding marks - but not even a scratch. Superman Carson!
        I came, I saw, I conquered!
        sigpic
        We are unique! Created unique!
        Sevenofnine

Comment

I normally try to give PTB as much leeway as possible, but its lack of attention to details like that which really brings you out of the episode.

Comment

I had no problem with Carson being unaffected by the feeding process, because the test subject in Poisoning the Well was equally unaffected when Steve tried to feed on him. It did annoy me, though, to see the Commander holding his hand onto Carson's shirt and feeding through it. Was the budget really really tight in this episode and they couldn't even afford a bit of make-up to show a feeding mark - or has McGillion gone all shy and refuses to show his chest?!

Comment

Originally posted by Callie View Post
              I had no problem with Carson being unaffected by the feeding process, because the test subject in Poisoning the Well was equally unaffected when Steve tried to feed on him. It did annoy me, though, to see the Commander holding his hand onto Carson's shirt and feeding through it. Was the budget really really tight in this episode and they couldn't even afford a bit of make-up to show a feeding mark - or has McGillion gone all shy and refuses to show his chest?!
              Maybe the No Chest Exposure Disease has been tranfered from JF to PM this season?
              sigpic

Comment

Wasn't Sheppard shirtless for a few seconds in The Lost Tribe?
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  Wasn't Sheppard shirtless for a few seconds in The Lost Tribe?
                  Yup, that's why I think the Disease has now jumped to PM...
                  Thank god for the Shep thunkers sake!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Callie View Post
                    Wraith have been feeding through shirts for a while now. I actually prefer the skin-on-skin feeding, I think it makes it much creepier. I'm not sure why they don't have them ripping open their victim's shirts - it would certainly make it seem more like an attack. I mean, if they want the Wraith to be evil feeding machines, they should show the feeding process as violent, aggressive, frenzied. Instead, most Wraith (especially lately) tend to feed very delicately, except for Todd...he's just a vicious bugger when he feeds (and I love it!).

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                      Wraith have been feeding through shirts for a while now. I actually prefer the skin-on-skin feeding, I think it makes it much creepier. I'm not sure why they don't have them ripping open their victim's shirts - it would certainly make it seem more like an attack. I mean, if they want the Wraith to be evil feeding machines, they should show the feeding process as violent, aggressive, frenzied. Instead, most Wraith (especially lately) tend to feed very delicately, except for Todd...he's just a vicious bugger when he feeds (and I love it!).

das
                      There was a Wraith sex scene and I missed it?!?!

Was it epic?
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        There was a Wraith sex scene and I missed it?!?!

Was it epic?
                        Yes... It was epic... It's the best alien-human sex scene since... You know what, it IS the best alien sex scene ever!

LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                          Absolutely. By the good fortune of Michael's experiments, Carson now emits a super-high frequency carrier wave that acts as a Wraith repellent. Any Wraith attempting to feed on him will die instantly, and any Wraith attempting to fire on him will miss unless they're within a distance of say, 2 feet.

He doesn't know it now, but Carson will save us all from the Wraith!!!
                          that expplains it : he's the One !

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                            that expplains it : he's the One !
                            Yeah... And McKay is Trinity...

Comment

Working...
                            X