No announcement yet.

Teyla's "Gift"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This wasn't a normal culling, normally there'd be thousands of Wraith in orbit, this time only a few came through the gate, maybe Teyla's senses aren't that fine tuned?

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
      Teyla lost her ability to sense the wraith when the writers stopped writing for her.
      Too True!!

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
        Only the Wraith can still take several clips and the Goa'uld thing was explained:
        They started using bullet-piercing armor.

This, this was just a plot hole.
        Hmm didnt know that. but anyway, there are still things like this in stargate. The wraith are going down easier compared to their toughness in season 1, i remember that they needed 3 shots of a stunner (or Ronons stun gun, i forget which) to be knocked out. in the last episode Carson knocked out wraith continually with a single shot.

Saying this is the only instance is short sighted. if i even rewatch them all again ill send you a list of more finer points that the writers never really explained.

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
        You make a very good point here. I always hesitate calling the unexplained a plot hole because there might be an explanation later. However, in that case, I would have appreciated a shocked glance by Sheppard, Ronon, or Rodney at Teyla with a question of "spidey sense on the blink?" or something rather than glossing over the fact like it hasn't been a prominent part of the show for the past 4 years.
        Indeed, that would have been small but perfect

Originally posted by gatechick
        Teyla lost her ability to sense the wraith when the writers stopped writing for her.
        Originally posted by APFW View Post
        Too True!!
        <mod snip>
        Last edited by Skydiver; 23 October 2008, 03:52 AM.
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          This wasn't a normal culling, normally there'd be thousands of Wraith in orbit, this time only a few came through the gate, maybe Teyla's senses aren't that fine tuned?
          yeah, she doesn't have right firmware
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X