No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh. WooHooLand is much more psychedelic.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Is that Cedar Cove, or an extension of WooHooLand?
      Both?

Comment

All those lurking WooHoos and still no party?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          All those lurking WooHoos and still no party?
          *watching doctor who (finally!!!) *
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I do have reason to celebrate, but I'm afraid if I say it out loud I'll jinx it

So I'll just quietly drink my wine and keep my fingers crossed for another week

Comment

*crosses fingers for Jumble*
              *parties*
              *falls asleep*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thank you

Has our little Josi had a busy week?

Comment

Yeah, you know Not helped by having to take my car to the garage twice because they forgot to do the MOT as well as the service They said I didn't book it in, when I definitely did, and also why wouldn't I, given that it expires this weekend?!
                  sigpic

Comment

So not only do they charge you a fortune for the service, but they insult your intelligence as well? Nice

Comment

Got to love how service people try to cover their own errors - not!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Got to love how service people try to cover their own errors - not!
                        Isn't that the way of things now. Easier to blame anyone or anything rather then to step up and say, sorry, I made a mistake, but please let me take care of it now!

Originally posted by Jumble
                        I do have reason to celebrate, but I'm afraid if I say it out loud I'll jinx it

So I'll just quietly drink my wine and keep my fingers crossed for another week
                        Oh cool, Jumble has a secret to celebrate! Here's hoping it comes through like you want it to! And make sure you don't tell anyone until it happens!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          So not only do they charge you a fortune for the service, but they insult your intelligence as well? Nice
                          Yeah, but at least it passed and it's all done for another year
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Laurie

My Woody only needs a service every two years - he's a very cheap date

Comment

Every 2 years. I take my car in for an oil change 2x's a year. And trust me, it doesn't have a lot of miles. It is just good for the car to have clean oil. I've had the car for about 3 years and still have put 10,000 miles on it yet. Even have original tires on it still. May get about 10,000 by the end of this year though!
                              sigpic

Comment

My car is 15 years old and still in good condition. I only drive (these days) less than 5,000 miles per year, so it doesn't need a lot of work done on it. Prior to moving to where I live now, I drove lots more, so theres 130,000 miles on it at this point; I anticipate having this car for about another 10 years (maybe more). I take it to Les Schwab for tires and some engine work, and to Jiffy Lube for other stuff, and I'm so far pleased with their work.

Comment

Working...
                                X