• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Hope you like the colour - if you do, I chose it, if you don't, blame Wendy
    You'll grow to love it.

It was so good to see you *hugs*
    It was good to see you too. It seemed ages since the last time I'd seen you! *hugs*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

So glad you all had fun this weekend! Mine was ever so busy but chock full of fun. Our church held a women's retreat Fri night to Sat night...lots of craziness! It was nice to see some people I've not been able to see for awhile (our church has 2 campuses). Between that, band practice, and church I think I was home for a total of about 16 hours all weekend, including sleep

But, I had the BEST surprise on Sunday at church! Two of my friends and bandmates got together and bought me a ticket for the upcoming concert of one of my favorite bands (Guster)! They even arranged to pick me up so I don't have to drive (thank goodness cuz I hate driving downtown!) I am super excited. They said they just wanted to do something nice for me since things have not been going so well recently

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start!
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Bit late, but *huggles* Josi, Wendy and Jumble. Wine, giggles and musketeers! Who could ask for more!!

*skips out*

Comment

I saw a pic of AT with her blonde hair back - she looks YOUNGER! (if that's even possible - does that woman ever age?)

We are on the downhill side of the school year - busy, busy, busy. We'll be done by the first week in June.
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Aw, that is a nice surprise Scully!

Hope you like the colour - if you do, I chose it, if you don't, blame Wendy
            It's uh... different.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I saw a pic of AT with her blonde hair back - she looks YOUNGER! (if that's even possible - does that woman ever age?)
            She doesn't.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Care Bears?

Scully - good for you having friends that see when you need a lift and care enough to give you one The Oxford WooHooMeet did that for me too

*hugs Nad*

Edit: Aw, Tenderheart

Comment

*twirls through with huggles for everyone*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

We are on the downhill side of the school year - busy, busy, busy. We'll be done by the first week in June.

I saw her in person and she does look more youthful with her blond hair. I was very diplomatic but told her that the blond hair gives her a youthful look while the dark hair gives her a more mature and complicated look of mystery! How is that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd come in and give you all hugs.

*huggles*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hugs to all.

Glad there was a nice group get-together, sorry there won't be one at AT this year but at least I will see Laurie and Claire. Leave on sunday for Dublin then on to London.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Hugs to all.

Glad there was a nice group get-together, sorry there won't be one at AT this year but at least I will see Laurie and Claire. Leave on sunday for Dublin then on to London.
                        Dublin - I was there once. They have a lot of pubs! So have fun and see you next week!
                        sigpic

Comment

*bounces* My S2 Musketeers dvds have arrived! 6 behind the scenes featurettes!!

Comment

From the comments on Twitter it seems the first ep of Olympus went down well - still don't know when we'll get to see it in the UK

*runs back to Muskies dvds*

Comment

That's good to hear Martin and Amanda must be pleased
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

From the comments on Twitter it seems the first ep of Olympus went down well - still don't know when we'll get to see it in the UK

*runs back to Muskies dvds*
                                I have mixed messages about Olympus. I was a little confusing at times and the end kind of left you thinking - wait, they are in the middle of something and they stop! But overall, I liked the first episode and got enough interest to watch it again. Taping it since I will be in the UK!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X