X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three years already?
    *mutters something about time and flying*

...is there a party? And cake?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wow, time flies!
      For some reason I'm stuck in 2003, every time I think of something that happened then it seems like it was last year, or two years before...

Happy birthday to the AFA thread!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Time certainly does fly!

I don't think there will be a party or cake - just some special artwork to mark the occasion
        Last edited by Jumble; 30 July 2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

See what happens?
          Use the words ''no party'' and all the WooHoos just stop posting due to disappointment.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

'Tis true

I'm also up to my eyes in coursework, which unfortunately has been foisted upon me and I'm hating it - sitting still all day is definitely not my thing

Comment

You need shimmy breaks.

sigpic

Comment

I do. I may well try that tomorrow - if nothing else it may serve to keep everyone awake

Comment

Coursework for what? *iz intrigued*

I have been a lazy slug the past two days. In my defense, I just got over one of the worst migraines I've had in a long time, which is really saying a lot. Trying to stir up enough motivation to get back to working on putting together psychology class. On the upside, I did go shopping this morning and found a nice work dress and a pair of trousers.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's called 'Employability' Nola - in the UK when you've been unemployed for awhile tptb send you on courses (supposedly) designed to help you get a job. So far I've learned how to plan my journey to the course site (5 mins in the car to a town that I've visited, oh, several thousand times in the last 26 years), including making myself a packed lunch the night before AND remembering to take it with me....... yes, 5 hours of the same stuff repeated from every possible angle.......... sheesh! And I have six more days of it to go

Apart from anything else, I have plans for the future that, if they work out, won't require me to have a packed lunch or travel anywhere for work

Comment

oh how awful. I can hardly imagine spending days "training" to to things that you know how to do with your eyes closed and your hands tied behind your back. Good luck on surviving!
                      sigpic

Comment

It's definitely not fun But I'll get through it, no doubt, and if nothing else I will (possibly) have learned how to keep my mouth shut in the face of severe provocation to sarcastically voice my feelings

Comment

Mind-numbingly dull though. Don't bite your tongue all the way through!
                          sigpic

Comment

I won't

Today was a little better, we had to do 'team work', which involved doing internet research and putting together a presentation. I'm exhausted, but not as irritated as I was yesterday

Comment

I've been through some of those courses, too. I sooo can understand you. And most of it is soo desesperatly unhelpful.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Ugh, Jumble that sounds deathly and frankly offensive. Poor you

I've been AWOL for a few days all occupied with family stuff as my brother got married yesterday. It was a wonderful wedding (my second of the summer ) - tears and laughter and family and dancing and a lot of love and pride Pretty wiped from it all now, and also not feeling very well - I fear I have caught Alastair's cold after three days of him snotting and drooling over me Aren't babies delightful?!

*dons hazmat and huggles woohoos*
                                *curls up on couch and goes to sleep*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X