X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any new stargate video games?

hey
    stargabb here
    does anyone know if there are any new stargate video games?
    please reply to here or on to my profile
    both if you can because i might forget i even wrote this
    thanks people stargabb

well there is Stargate: Worlds (crap name i know) coming out soon, 2009 i think. its a MMORPG
    Meh.

Comment

Stargate Worlds is looking good from the screen shots they've released thus far anyway, but it may be awhile before we see it.

For more immediate Stargate fulfillment, theres 2 Stargate Mods currently released for Half-Life 2. The first is Stargate TC2, and the second is Stargate: Legacy. They are both shooters, and both released back in July 08. Stargate TC2 looks much nicer, and follows the cannon closely. Stargate Legacy has more content and game play mechanics, but doesn't look as nice. I would suggest you check out both if you have or plan to buy Half-Life 2.

Also, an honorable mention is Stargate: Special Unit for UT2004. This mod has been in development for years and claims its close to release... but there hasn't been any news in months. I personally doubt if this mod will ever release.

Links:
      Stargate TC2: http://www.stargatetc2.com/index.php
      Stargate Legacy: http://stargatelegacy.net/
      Half-Life 2: http://store.steampowered.com/app/220/

Comment

Stargate Worlds a MMORPG
        their are said to be several mods floating about. Starfleet command and so fourth. Theirs also a few fan made games about on the internet. Did here about crysis being used to create a stargate game.

But so far the only official one is Stargate World. Given the size of the franchise and the opportunities for games I surprise their is not a lot more games being release. BSG had more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
          well there is Stargate: Worlds (crap name i know) coming out soon, 2009 i think. its a MMORPG
          Crap? I think it fits. It's better than 'Matrix: Online' or 'Star Trek: Online'. How very imaginitive those publishers were...

Comment

Stargate: Worlds is looking good...

Comment

Is it for PC or PS3 or X-Box or what? What is MMORPG it sounds fammilair but i can't remeber.

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
                Is it for PC or PS3 or X-Box or what? What is MMORPG it sounds fammilair but i can't remeber.
                Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. I believe its just for the PC.
                Meh.

Comment

it would be nice if it was for xbox 360 also like halo was for xbox and xbox 360 and windows.
                  cause my computers still runs on i think windows xp and it is like 6 or 9 years old. its a pretty old computer but not the big honken monitor stuff you know.

so xbox 360 would be real nice
                  "There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You cant remake the past. So look ahead or risk getting left behind."

Comment

Originally posted by caesar_sg1 View Post
                    it would be nice if it was for xbox 360 also like halo was for xbox and xbox 360 and windows.
                    cause my computers still runs on i think windows xp and it is like 6 or 9 years old. its a pretty old computer but not the big honken monitor stuff you know.

who'd want to play an MMO on a console? :\

Comment

Originally posted by caesar_sg1 View Post

Their not a chance in hell that will happen. Sorry MGM from what I understand are partly owned or entirely owned by Sony and last time I check Sony and Microsoft are in a full blown console war. This makes even more surprising their is not more games based on the SG universe.

Comment

i see
                        "There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You cant remake the past. So look ahead or risk getting left behind."

Comment

isn't there a stargate mod for star wars: empires at war?

Comment

thanks
                            helped alot =)

Comment

Originally posted by USS_Excalibar View Post
                              isn't there a stargate mod for star wars: empires at war?
                              yeah there is
                              just type "stargate empire at war" on google and you will find the download

Comment

Working...
                              X