Controlled Magnetic Harmonic......?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controlled Magnetic Harmonic......?

Ok, i know how "dangerous" is to post this here, but i know what i saw and i know i am not a mendal case, yet.
    On a short trip on Mount Olympus, about a week ago, with some friends that had been up there before, i had some trouble reallizing what was going around me.
    At 2.500m high we wanted to go and see another top of the mountain.
    Our only connection to the "down world" was our radio, witch was a bit adjasted from a friend , to record voices, but not for long.Only a minute and then it deleted and rerecorded the new voice.
    One of us was 19 years old and waiting for some test results for some importand exams. So we hear his sister in the radio, telling us the good news, that he had passed.A lot of people listened to it, and most of them joined to congradulate him and teaze him.
    After all those congadulations etc, the normal thing would be that we would have someones congrats recorded on our little radio.And we closed it, so we could go on with walking up to the mountain.
    While we where on our way up, the radio open on itself, and we CLEARLY heard the voice of the boy's sister, telling him that he had passed his exams.
    Our guide laughed and told us to ignore it(it was already snowing ) and keep moving. But he leaded us infront of a bif rock. We asked him"move where?"
    he says "go ahead", and while we where looking at eatch other like idiots he starteed to walk and went into the rock. We followed into what seemed a narrow path, only to find ourselves on a very larger area on the mountain.
    I haven't a clue of what happened,i wish i was paying attention at my physics class.Friends with physics degrees told me it was "just harmonics" and i went "what"?
    Spoiler:
    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
    (YEAR 0 - 100)
    "O thou Sun,
    send me as far over the earth
    as is my pleasure and thine,
    and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
    but never hear anything of bad ones,
    nor they of me."

sigpic

point being?

Comment

a) We don't "really" know when the message really was tranmitted, 10 hours before we heard it or 10 hours after? I won't go into what the first case can cause to my brain.
      b) If we could walk through a rock,because of whatever harmonic,magnetic reaction etc on the mountain, what else could we do if we coud ever manage to control nature in a smart way?
      c)If we ever understood the Myths as codes of things, other than just children stories, what else could we find?
      d) Do you know the amounds of energy we waste on transpotation? crazy i know, but so was TV 200 years ago.
      Spoiler:
      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
      (YEAR 0 - 100)
      "O thou Sun,
      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

controlled magnetic harmonic resonance. essentially a wall of dust. its strong magnetic field keeps it together, so it remains a wall. when the right tones are emitted, there is harmonic resonance, making the wall permeable

Comment

Im sooo confused by the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Moao View Post
            Im sooo confused by the original post.
            English isn't my native language.
            I am trying to tell you what happened to me as i saw it. I have no knowledge of physics so i posted it in order to see what people know about that thing.
            And to show others that it's something real and not somebodys crazy imagination.
            Spoiler:
            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
            (YEAR 0 - 100)
            "O thou Sun,
            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              controlled magnetic harmonic resonance. essentially a wall of dust. its strong magnetic field keeps it together, so it remains a wall. when the right tones are emitted, there is harmonic resonance, making the wall permeable
              Yes but there where no "tones" up on the mountain, only the wind and our voices.
              And how do you explain the radio incident? That was kind of freaky
              Spoiler:
              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
              (YEAR 0 - 100)
              "O thou Sun,
              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Uh huh.... and what were yall smoking while going up this mountain?

Comment

i dont get the slightest, utter clue about the whole purpose, idea, thoughts behind this whole thread?

radio: it recorded the message. your guide probably activated it on incident. or it opened up some other way. if it wasnt recorded, then the radiosignals somehow got delayed. or someone was trying to freak you out.

i dont believe a thing about passing THROUGH rock. you sure it wasnt some leaves or so hanging in front of it? fata-morgana perhaps? hallucinations?

english isnt my native language either. im dutch. we start learning english in 8th group [our school system, 1st cgroup starts at the age of 4.] and continue all the way to the end of class 4/5/6[depending on what type of education. group: 1-8, class: 1-4/5/6].
                  i am in class 5. im 16. and i excell at hear tests[loosely translated. you hear someone talk in german, or english, and you have to answer some questions about whatever is said.].

Comment

They should have made it phasing, like the Tollans, much less confusing

Comment

Originally posted by DaCk View Post
                      Uh huh.... and what were yall smoking while going up this mountain?
                      Just for the record.. i never smoked anything. ;/
                      And 8 people can't be all wrong about what we saw.
                      I know it's weird, i said it myself, i desgribed what we saw, that doesn't mean tha what we saw was really there.
                      I imagine the first time an native African saw an airplane would've called it "a big black bird".
                      Spoiler:
                      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                      (YEAR 0 - 100)
                      "O thou Sun,
                      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

i dont get the slightest, utter clue about the whole purpose, idea, thoughts behind this whole thread?
                        Dialogue?

radio: it recorded the message. your guide probably activated it on incident. or it opened up some other way. if it wasnt recorded, then the radiosignals somehow got delayed. or someone was trying to freak you out.
                        It could only record for a minute, then delete and re-record, over the previus recording. He didn't activated on incident but even if he had, how could we hear something (for the second time) that was deleted?

i dont believe a thing about passing THROUGH rock. you sure it wasnt some leaves or so hanging in front of it? fata-morgana perhaps? hallucinations? .
                        The top of Olympus is nacked rock and i didn't say that we "passed through rock", i explained that we passed through what it seemed to us as a solid rock.Hallucinations? we where 8 people and Olympus isn't that high as to cause hallucinations because of luck of oxygen or anything. We where a little bit over 2.800m at the time.

english isnt my native language either. im dutch. we start learning english in 8th group [our school system, 1st cgroup starts at the age of 4.] and continue all the way to the end of class 4/5/6[depending on what type of education. group: 1-8, class: 1-4/5/6].
                        i am in class 5. im 16. and i excell at hear tests[loosely translated. you hear someone talk in german, or english, and you have to answer some questions about whatever is said.].
                        I wasn't that lucky i quess, when i was growing up
                        Spoiler:
                        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                        (YEAR 0 - 100)
                        "O thou Sun,
                        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

every dutch guy/girl knows english, basics of french, and basics of german. he/she can choose to specialize in frech or german. if you do the highest education, [like me], you get ancient greek/latin, you can even choose both. most possible would be:

basics:

dutch,
                          latin
                          english

profile:
                          greek

optional:
                          french,
                          german.

[only possible with Gymnasium, highest possible.]

still, i think you're being too vague.

1: radio Could have recorded it

Comment

Still you don't understant.
                            That little radio can record for 1 minute. If people keep talking after that minute, it records OVER the previus message.And it keeps over-recording etc etc.
                            So after 10 hours from the first time you heard a certain message, how can it be possible that you can hear it again?After 10 hours and dozens off messages over it?.

Ohh i wished i was 16 now , children in Greece start learning 2 languages from first grade ;/. I had to do it myself.
                            Spoiler:
                            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                            (YEAR 0 - 100)
                            "O thou Sun,
                            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Could it have just been some kind of optical illusion. Could there have been some dust/sand/snow flowing infront of the entrance that made it look solid yet you could still pass through because its only a small amount that looks solid because the sun is it a certain angle and reflecting sideways or behind the rock and none is going through into the entranceof the cave.

I think it would be easier to understand if you were clearer but thats what I think it could be. Maybe it was someone playing a joke on you witht he radio. Also the sound being produced by the wind could have the tone needed to the harmonic field thingy.
                              if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Working...
                              X