Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grieving (Spoilers Through The Lost Tribe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grieving (Spoilers Through The Lost Tribe)

I know our team doesn't know yet, but does anyone feel bad that we actually killed one of our allies? I know we didn't know who they were, and they were invading us, but still. I mean you know who it is now, and how important they were too us...(tear...)
    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Where does it say we wipe them out?
    And who is to say seeing as we thought they were dead already that this is the end of them, and seeing as they dont really tie in with the MW allies how do we know there really allies...

Comment

They stopped being allies when they attacked the city, stole from it, and kidnapped two of its inhabitants.

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
        Where does it say we wipe them out?
        And who is to say seeing as we thought they were dead already that this is the end of them, and seeing as they dont really tie in with the MW allies how do we know there really allies...

I didn't say we wiped them all out but we shot and killed one.

Originally posted by Jeffala
        They stopped being allies when they attacked the city, stole from it, and kidnapped two of its inhabitants.
        I guess your right.

Comment

I was under the impression that these guys weren't actually our 'allies'.
          sigpic
          It's Probin' Time!

Comment

It may be true that these guys are physically Asgard but I think even Thor would agree we were within our rights to do it. They were attacking us.

Further to say that all Asgards are our allies is not really true. If we say all Ascended beings are our allies it means all ascended beings including the Ori.
            All Goauld are our enemies it would include the Tokra.
            All humans well there are many: Traveller, Genii, Earth, Langarans, Lucian Alliance etc.
            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
              It may be true that these guys are physically Asgard but I think even Thor would agree we were within our rights to do it. They were attacking us.

Further to say that all Asgards are our allies is not really true. If we say all Ascended beings are our allies it means all ascended beings including the Ori.
              All Goauld are our enemies it would include the Tokra.
              All humans well there are many: Traveller, Genii, Earth, Langarans, Lucian Alliance etc.
              Not saying that it is true, but that is how all races are usually referred to. Like the Tokra were our allies. That does not mean that all of them were just the majority of the species.

I don't remember anyone saying that Ascended being were our allies, but that would most defintely not be true, as the Ori are evil, but even the Ancients don't give a rats butt about us.

Comment

Working...
              X