anyhow i love henry, and his nerdness .
    sigpic

Comment

Season 4 Promo pic
      Ryan Robbins as Henry Foss -- Photo by: Joe Pugliese/Syfy

1000x1335
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised this thread doesn't get much activity. Can I just say that I love how much screen time Henry is getting this season? Well deserved, in my opinion. Ryan Robbins does a great job making him an interesting character even if Henry doesn't get the most meaty material.

Comment

Def loving the face-time we're gettng with Henry this season. Not too sure about the
          Spoiler:
          Henry-as-daddy-and-mated-wolf thing. She's kind of... mothery for him. Which is great for the pup, but maybe not so much for Henry. Although she may be just what he needs, who knows. Gotta admit, when they first brought up the "I'm gonna be a daddy and what we do is dangerous. Maybe I should quit," thing, I freaked!

Need more Henry caps, but here's a nice Ladon Radim cap until I get a few minutes:

sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by sparklegem View Post
            Wow, I'm surprised this thread doesn't get much activity. Can I just say that I love how much screen time Henry is getting this season? Well deserved, in my opinion. Ryan Robbins does a great job making him an interesting character even if Henry doesn't get the most meaty material.
            I agree!! Henry is AWESOME! Personally, I hate Werewolves (*gasp* I just used "The 'W' word"...) and when I found out that he was one early on, I was determined to not like him. I failed miserably. He is now my favorite regular character and second favorite overall. And he is also, imo, the best looking .

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
              I agree!! Henry is AWESOME! Personally, I hate Werewolves (*gasp* I just used "The 'W' word"...) and when I found out that he was one early on, I was determined to not like him. I failed miserably. He is now my favorite regular character and second favorite overall. And he is also, imo, the best looking .
              Careful, dearest! Not werewolf, HAP. By whatever name, he is still the hottest critter on the show!

Well, I'm off for a triptophan-induced nap...

sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

i'm so happy with the amount of screen time henry is getting .
                sigpic

Comment

I love the fact we are getting more Henry this season the the whole Henry|Helen family bond I love it! I also love the idea of him being a dad bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

1000x1503
                    sigpic

Comment

*wanders into the thread* Hrmmmm... not sure why I haven't found this place before

I am really loving the screen time Henry is getting this year as well as the character development. Yay!

Since this is my first post in this thread, I offer up a gift. Here is the drawing I did of Ryan Robbins as Henry. I had him sign it at a con a couple weeks back (hence the big white space in the lower right corner - I have learned that sharpie and charcoal do not play well together).

Click for bigger:

Please do not use or re-post this image without my permission. Thanks!

Comment

Wow, antoa, that's incredible!! Wish I could draw like that!

Comment

Hmm...I love Henry Also Ryan...I had the opportunity to meet him at a con a couple of weeks ago and he is an absolute sweetheart!

Oh, and I come bearing a gift...the quality isn't great since I was in the cheap seats and don't have the greatest camera, but I loooove his smile!

ETA: At least I thought I would come bearing a gift. For some reason, no matter how many times I resize and upload to photobucket, and make sure it's small enough, it still shows up HUGE on the forum. Thoughts?
                          sigpic
                          "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                          My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by mamageek View Post
                            ETA: At least I thought I would come bearing a gift. For some reason, no matter how many times I resize and upload to photobucket, and make sure it's small enough, it still shows up HUGE on the forum. Thoughts?
                            You can't resize it on Gateworld with the IMG tags but you can have it appear as a thumbnail. There is a way to get the code to appear with the other code options that appear on photobucket and this post should help as it's how I figured out how to do it: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...1#post12380830

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

wow that drawing is really good! you guys are lucky that you got to meet him
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                                You can't resize it on Gateworld with the IMG tags but you can have it appear as a thumbnail. There is a way to get the code to appear with the other code options that appear on photobucket and this post should help as it's how I figured out how to do it: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...1#post12380830
                                Thanks! I'll check it out. My main confusion lies in the fact that I resized the picture itself to a forum appropriate size before uploading and it was showing up huge anyway. But it's ok, I'll figure it out. Maybe that thread can explain THAT little phenomenon to me, too. lol
                                sigpic
                                "I didn't leave...because I'd have rather died myself than lose Carter." (Divide and Conquer)
                                My Facebook//My fanfic (LJ)

Comment

Working...
                                X