Henry Foss/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kes View Post
    How tall is he? in the scene with AT where they are checking in on big guy there's a huge diff between them.
    Yeah, I think he's only like 5'7" or so. I'm usually more attracted to really tall guys (a la Chris Heyerdahl) but if a shorter guy is as cute and charming as Ryan is, then I'm definitely *thunking*.

mfw

Comment

How old is he?

There's very little info about the guy anywhere. Weird.

Then again, who needs info when you have this...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        How old is he?

There's very little info about the guy anywhere. Weird.

Then again, who needs info when you have this...

Spoiler:

*thunk* Yeah, who needs height, age, etc. when you've got an adorable face and guns like that! **drool**
        Good god I hope he doesn't visit this forum...just like I hope Chris Heyerdahl doesn't! lol

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          [/SPOILERS]

*thunk* Yeah, who needs height, age, etc. when you've got an adorable face and guns like that! **drool**
          Good god I hope he doesn't visit this forum...just like I hope Chris Heyerdahl doesn't! lol

mfw
          Those arms..............my God.........

Would it be really disturbing if I admitted that I squealed just a little bit inside when they showed Henry changing back into a human?

You can't have biceps like that and not be well-muscled......everywhere else....

....ahem.....

I feel slightly dirty now.
          sigpic

Comment

Those arms..............my God.........

Would it be really disturbing if I admitted that I squealed just a little bit inside when they showed Henry changing back into a human?

You can't have biceps like that and not be well-muscled......everywhere else....

....ahem.....

I feel slightly dirty now.
            Remember that naughty tease they gave us in "The Five"?
            Spoiler:

mfw

Comment

How could I possible forget that...and this...

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

*jumping in*

I absolutely adore Henry. He really adds an extra dimension to the show, with his quirks, His humor, his hesitancy and his struggle to accept what he is. He makes you feel empathy for abnormals and what they must go through. Without him, Sanctuary just wouldn't be the same. It doesn't hurt that he's absolutely easy on the eyes either.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                  *jumping in*

I absolutely adore Henry. He really adds an extra dimension to the show, with his quirks, His humor, his hesitancy and his struggle to accept what he is. He makes you feel empathy for abnormals and what they must go through. Without him, Sanctuary just wouldn't be the same. It doesn't hurt that he's absolutely easy on the eyes either.

He brings lightness and humor to what would otherwise be a very very dark show. But he also manages to play the serious moments just as effectively.

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                    *jumping in*

:: jumps in too ::

What are we jumping in to? The Henry love!train? Sounds good!

I love his dry humour. I love the snark. I love the fact that the man can actually act.

Spoiler:
                    His scene with Helen in the library and every subsequent scene where he's almost desperately trying to make people understand how he feels about being a werewolf, break my heart.

His eyes are so expressive, they're haunting.
                    Spoiler:

His face in Edward when he reacts to Edward being absolutely terrified of him, makes me so sad for the character.
                    sigpic

Comment

*dies a slow, aggravatingly frustrated death*

*flail*
                      Jenni

Comment

I love his dry humour. I love the snark. I love the fact that the man can actually act.

Spoiler:
                        His scene with Helen in the library and every subsequent scene where he's almost desperately trying to make people understand how he feels about being a werewolf, break my heart.

Spoiler:

His face in Edward when he reacts to Edward being absolutely terrified of him, makes me so sad for the character.
                        Ohhhh, both very good examples. I can't wait to see what happens in Revelations 2 but I'm also biting my nails in apprehension. Poor guy!

mfw

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                          Ohhhh, both very good examples. I can't wait to see what happens in Revelations 2 but I'm also biting my nails in apprehension. Poor guy!

mfw
                          I wonder if they know all about Henry.

He wants you...
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they know all about Henry.

He wants you...
                            Spoiler:

LOL! Love it!
                            I'm actually about 1/4 of the way through a Henry fanfic right now. I'm trying to make it funny, sexy and a wee bit tragic. That's hard to balance, let me tell ya! I'll post a link once I get it done. Ugh, IF I get it done.

mfw

Edit: ...and dammit I loved that messed up hair!

Comment

And you've got to love a man in a suit...
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoilers for "The Five" and "Edward":
                                Spoiler:
                                Omg I LOVE him in "Edward" - the struggle his character goes through with accepting who he is really made me fall for him. Ryan acted it so well too! Oh, and that bit when he's in the lift after Edward gets all frightened... *faints with adoration*. I just love the angsty characters, and the fact that he's also a light character is brilliant for me! Somehow Ryan manages to combine angsty turmoil with light-hearted humour. I have great respect for his talent!

GREAT pics everyone! *snurches* There will be intense icon making going on soon... Can't wait for Monday! (Thanks to ITV4, and me being English, I get Sanctuary early! I think. I'm not actually sure what day Americans get it on...)
                                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Working...
                                X