X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.chevron26.com/enews/?p=1007

November 26, 2008
    Happy Birthday Ryan Robbins!

Ryan Robbins was born on November 26, 19?? in Victoria (British Columbia/Canada).

He is an actor.

Robbins attended arts oriented schools where he wrote, produced, directed and starred in high-school productions; having his first taste of Shakespeare at the age of twelve.

After high school, he began his professional career as a circus performer. He also travelled to Australia to perform. After coming back to Canada, he went to Asia and in his early twenties, he was producing and directing for a production company in Malaysia. He then went to Vancouver. During that time, he was a struggling artist, believing in his art but also homeless; living in a van during the winter months.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      http://www.chevron26.com/enews/?p=1007

November 26, 2008
      Happy Birthday Ryan Robbins!

Ryan Robbins was born on November 26, 19?? in Victoria (British Columbia/Canada).

He is an actor.

Robbins attended arts oriented schools where he wrote, produced, directed and starred in high-school productions; having his first taste of Shakespeare at the age of twelve.

After high school, he began his professional career as a circus performer. He also travelled to Australia to perform. After coming back to Canada, he went to Asia and in his early twenties, he was producing and directing for a production company in Malaysia. He then went to Vancouver. During that time, he was a struggling artist, believing in his art but also homeless; living in a van during the winter months.

REST AT LINK ABOVE
      Hey thanks for posting this!
      He was born in Victoria? I wonder if he was raised there? If he was, no wonder he left to join the circus. lol (Beautiful tourist town but, yeesh, still a tourist town.) And how come nobody knows how old this guy is? Lemme guess, he's immortal?
      Well, in case he drops in around here: Happy Birthday, Ryan!

mfw

Edit: "auditioned for the part of Rodney McKay"....: Wow, that would have made that character so different, but I could totally see him in the role. I mean, Henry is kind of a much more likable McKay.

Comment

EEP! *blinks* RODNEY? Oy.
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
          EEP! *blinks* RODNEY? Oy.
          Yeah, they'd have to have changed the name. Rodney does not suit him...nor does Meredith!

mfw

Comment

Some more news...

Weekend of November 29nd!

Ryan Robbins can be seen on SciFi as Sanctuary's Henry Foss. We talk with him about the show and a whole lot more!

Source: http://scifioverdrive.com

--thanks to http://community.livejournal.com/ryanrobbins for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
              Hey thanks for posting this!
              He was born in Victoria? I wonder if he was raised there? If he was, no wonder he left to join the circus. lol (Beautiful tourist town but, yeesh, still a tourist town.) And how come nobody knows how old this guy is? Lemme guess, he's immortal?
              Well, in case he drops in around here: Happy Birthday, Ryan!

mfw

Edit: "auditioned for the part of Rodney McKay"....: Wow, that would have made that character so different, but I could totally see him in the role. I mean, Henry is kind of a much more likable McKay.
              Wow, Ryan as Rodney... maybe we would have gotten Henry a few years earlier? and then David H plays Ladon??

Comment

Happy Birthday Ryan!!
                sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
                    Yeah, they'd have to have changed the name. Rodney does not suit him...nor does Meredith!

mfw
                    OMG, can you imagine!? LOL
                    Jenni

Comment

I'm watching an old Atlantis and it's so funny seeing him there! I've come to enjoy him as Henry so much, that any other character is weird!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay! Sooo glad I found a Henry ship thread! I didn't really see him that way at first (though v cute) but since the ep "The Five" I got really into him.
                        Spoiler:
                        I guess I'm just really into the whole werewolf/vampirey vibe!
                        It's also great that there's a kind "real" guy on Santuary - I like Will's character but he is far too perfectly American hunk for me. Also (as a bespectacled person myself) I resent the fact that after 4 episodes (4!!!!) they had him wearing contacts. Grrrr...

Oh and Ryan as McKay?! Wouldn't work. He'd just be far too cute, though he would do the part sooo well. McKay should be a character that it takes about 3 seasons to like! I would have liked Ryan as McKay straight away...
                        ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Yay! Another Henry fan!
                          I nearly spit my coffee last night when Henry said about Druitt "One minute the guy's all sunshine and flowers, the next he's carved a prostitue into a canoe!" (Or something to that effect.) My favorite line yet.

mfw

Comment

Omg me too! It was an AMAZING line!! Second only to "I got wood!" from Nubbins...
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Best moment of the entire ep, imho. Thanks for the reminder. It made me smile through the tears. It's not been a good morning.
                              Jenni

Comment

How tall is he? in the scene with AT where they are checking in on big guy there's a huge diff between them.

Comment

Working...
                                X