Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 34512 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 459

Thread: Henry Foss/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

  1. #21
    Major General Achaja's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    11,885

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Yeah - it was so Daniel-like but I missed it

    sig thanks to Luci

  2. #22
    Bacon Cheeseburger dasNdanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Up Todd's sleeve, playing with his stun stick...
    Posts
    3,896

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    My fav: "Whew, somebody had garlic for lunch....and gin!" His face is priceless! I was ROTFL
    THAT was a great line!! His delivery was so perfect, too! I have a whole new appreciation for him as an actor.

    You're right it does look like Dan. (...goes to check IMDB....) Yup, sho'nuff! He plays Alice's dad. Good catch, das!

    mfw
    I'd know that uberWraith anywhere!


    das
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/whispers4a.jpg

  3. #23
    Captain LilFerret's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Victorville, CA - USA
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    Had to post these two links in case any of you are interested in them.
    First is an interview with Ryan at ComicCon 08 from sanctuaryfans.com.
    http://www.sanctuaryfans.com/site/in...d=783&Itemid=1
    You can find the pix I took of Ryan during that interview here:

    http://www.ryanrobbinsfans.com/Photo...micCon2008.htm

  4. #24
    Captain MyFavoriteWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hiding out in an Iratus-spa cave with Todd.
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by LilFerret View Post
    You can find the pix I took of Ryan during that interview here:

    http://www.ryanrobbinsfans.com/Photo...micCon2008.htm
    Those are really great pictures. You captured great moments of facial expression. His eyes are so brilliant in the pics when his eyes aren't downcast - they look very blue but I thought they were green?? He also looks kinda bashful for as animated and expressive as he obviously is. Very interesting. Thank you for posting these and posting the link here in the forum.

    mfw

  5. #25
    Bacon Cheeseburger dasNdanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Up Todd's sleeve, playing with his stun stick...
    Posts
    3,896

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by LilFerret View Post
    You can find the pix I took of Ryan during that interview here:

    http://www.ryanrobbinsfans.com/Photo...micCon2008.htm
    Okay - THIS is just too adorable!

    Spoiler:


    Hope ya don't mind, but I just had to snatch that one. Thanks SO much for sharing them with us! Doncha just wanna squeeze him?!

    das
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/whispers4a.jpg

  6. #26
    Captain MyFavoriteWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hiding out in an Iratus-spa cave with Todd.
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Okay - THIS is just too adorable!

    Spoiler:


    Hope ya don't mind, but I just had to snatch that one. Thanks SO much for sharing them with us! Doncha just wanna squeeze him?!

    das
    Let's all say it together "awwwwww!" lol How did you narrow it down? I don't know how you can pick a favorite. I can't!

    mfw

  7. #27
    Bacon Cheeseburger dasNdanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Up Todd's sleeve, playing with his stun stick...
    Posts
    3,896

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    Let's all say it together "awwwwww!" lol How did you narrow it down? I don't know how you can pick a favorite. I can't!

    mfw

    'Cause he looks like a puppy with big, blue eyes! Just too adorable! I betcha when he was 10, he had all the ladies twisted round his finger, especially with those eyes of his.

    das
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/whispers4a.jpg

  8. #28
    Captain MyFavoriteWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hiding out in an Iratus-spa cave with Todd.
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post
    'Cause he looks like a puppy with big, blue eyes! Just too adorable! I betcha when he was 10, he had all the ladies twisted round his finger, especially with those eyes of his.

    das
    Holy crap! That's exactly what I was thinking when I was watching those clips from "Alice"! lol

  9. #29
    Major General Achaja's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    11,885

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Great photos LilFerret Is there Martin Wood on one of these pics? aww...

    sig thanks to Luci

  10. #30
    Captain LilFerret's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Victorville, CA - USA
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    Those are really great pictures....Thank you for posting these and posting the link here in the forum.
    mfw
    You're very welcome! I LOVE taking photos of my favorite subjects.

    Quote Originally Posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Okay - THIS is just too adorable!

    Spoiler:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/ryanrobbins.jpg


    Hope ya don't mind, but I just had to snatch that one. Thanks SO much for sharing them with us! Doncha just wanna squeeze him?!

    das
    Not at all! I love his expressions. SO cute...

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    Let's all say it together "awwwwww!" lol How did you narrow it down? I don't know how you can pick a favorite. I can't!

    mfw
    Aw...heh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Achaja View Post
    Great photos LilFerret Is there Martin Wood on one of these pics? aww...
    Indeedly! That was at the Continuum premiere aboard the USS Midway. Unfortunately I was too busy deleting blurries to get much of anything. *pout*

  11. #31
    Lieutenant General prion's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,366

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    http://www.chevron26.com/enews/?p=1007

    November 26, 2008
    Happy Birthday Ryan Robbins!


    Ryan Robbins was born on November 26, 19?? in Victoria (British Columbia/Canada).

    He is an actor.

    Robbins attended arts oriented schools where he wrote, produced, directed and starred in high-school productions; having his first taste of Shakespeare at the age of twelve.


    After high school, he began his professional career as a circus performer. He also travelled to Australia to perform. After coming back to Canada, he went to Asia and in his early twenties, he was producing and directing for a production company in Malaysia. He then went to Vancouver. During that time, he was a struggling artist, believing in his art but also homeless; living in a van during the winter months.

    REST AT LINK ABOVE

  12. #32
    Captain MyFavoriteWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hiding out in an Iratus-spa cave with Todd.
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by prion View Post
    http://www.chevron26.com/enews/?p=1007

    November 26, 2008
    Happy Birthday Ryan Robbins!


    Ryan Robbins was born on November 26, 19?? in Victoria (British Columbia/Canada).

    He is an actor.

    Robbins attended arts oriented schools where he wrote, produced, directed and starred in high-school productions; having his first taste of Shakespeare at the age of twelve.


    After high school, he began his professional career as a circus performer. He also travelled to Australia to perform. After coming back to Canada, he went to Asia and in his early twenties, he was producing and directing for a production company in Malaysia. He then went to Vancouver. During that time, he was a struggling artist, believing in his art but also homeless; living in a van during the winter months.

    REST AT LINK ABOVE
    Hey thanks for posting this!
    He was born in Victoria? I wonder if he was raised there? If he was, no wonder he left to join the circus. lol (Beautiful tourist town but, yeesh, still a tourist town.) And how come nobody knows how old this guy is? Lemme guess, he's immortal?
    Well, in case he drops in around here: Happy Birthday, Ryan!

    mfw

    Edit: "auditioned for the part of Rodney McKay"....: Wow, that would have made that character so different, but I could totally see him in the role. I mean, Henry is kind of a much more likable McKay.

  13. #33
    Captain LilFerret's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Victorville, CA - USA
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    EEP! *blinks* RODNEY? Oy.

  14. #34
    Captain MyFavoriteWraith's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hiding out in an Iratus-spa cave with Todd.
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by LilFerret View Post
    EEP! *blinks* RODNEY? Oy.
    Yeah, they'd have to have changed the name. Rodney does not suit him...nor does Meredith!

    mfw

  15. #35
    Lieutenant General prion's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,366

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Some more news...

    Weekend of November 29nd!

    Ryan Robbins can be seen on SciFi as Sanctuary's Henry Foss. We talk with him about the show and a whole lot more!


    Source: http://scifioverdrive.com

    --thanks to http://community.livejournal.com/ryanrobbins for the tip

  16. #36
    Lieutenant General prion's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Posts
    18,366

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    Hey thanks for posting this!
    He was born in Victoria? I wonder if he was raised there? If he was, no wonder he left to join the circus. lol (Beautiful tourist town but, yeesh, still a tourist town.) And how come nobody knows how old this guy is? Lemme guess, he's immortal?
    Well, in case he drops in around here: Happy Birthday, Ryan!

    mfw

    Edit: "auditioned for the part of Rodney McKay"....: Wow, that would have made that character so different, but I could totally see him in the role. I mean, Henry is kind of a much more likable McKay.
    Wow, Ryan as Rodney... maybe we would have gotten Henry a few years earlier? and then David H plays Ladon??

  17. #37
    Captain JanSam's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep Mandy out of trouble.
    Posts
    1,707

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Happy Birthday Ryan!!
    http://forum.gateworld.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8226&dateline=1311902876

  18. #38
    Captain Falcon 304's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Florida - USA
    Posts
    1,255

    Thumbs up Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Happy birthday Ryan

  19. #39
    Captain LilFerret's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Victorville, CA - USA
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
    Yeah, they'd have to have changed the name. Rodney does not suit him...nor does Meredith!

    mfw
    OMG, can you imagine!? LOL

  20. #40
    Captain Amalthea's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sitting in a corner, waiting for the 3rd SG1 movie
    Posts
    1,537

    Default Re: Henry/Ryan Robbins THUNK

    I'm watching an old Atlantis and it's so funny seeing him there! I've come to enjoy him as Henry so much, that any other character is weird!

Similar Threads

  1. Ladon Radim/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation
    By Wolvie in forum SGA Characters and Relationships
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: July 22nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
  2. INTERVIEW: Ryan Robbins ("Ladon Radim")
    By GateWorld in forum GateWorld Features
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 8th, 2009, 08:01 AM
  3. Dan Payne Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation
    By tiggerific in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: December 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
  4. Blog: Ryan Robbins (SGA)
    By prion in forum SGA News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 20th, 2008, 04:45 PM
  5. SGA: Ryan Robbins interview (Ladon Radim)
    By Wallpaperman in forum SGA News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 19th, 2006, 11:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •