Continuing SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing SGA

In full acknowledgment of the success that s09119 has had in his 'Continuing SG-1' storyline, I've decided to adapt the same concept to 'Stargate: Atlantis' after news of its cancellation had been reported. The concept is very similar and will follow the trials and exploits of the Atlantis Expedition after Season Five. As we learn more of the proposed 'Stargate: Atlantis' movie, I will do my best to incorporate it into my storyline.

Stargate: Atlantis, Season 6

Synopsis: As a forceful change sweeps the entire Atlantis Expedition, visitors from the future arrive with grim stories of what approaches. Attempting to right the wrongs of their predecessors, the dark period ahead begins to close in.

6x01: ‘Tomorrow's Yesterday’
    6x02: ‘The Pentaran’ (1 | 2)
    6x03: ‘The Myth of Sisyphus’
    6x04: ‘Consequence’
    6x05: ‘The Storyteller’
    6x06: ‘Soldiers of Fortune’ (Part 1 of 2)
    6x07: ‘Hunger’ (Part 2 of 2)
    6x08: ‘Parallels’
    6x09: ‘Chimera’
    6x10: ‘Allegiances’
    6x11: ‘Under Pressure’ (Part 1 of 2)
    6x12: ‘The Surge’ (Part 2 of 2)
    6x13: ‘Borderland’
    6x14: ‘Resurrection’
    6x15: ‘Solace’
    6x16: ‘The Road Less Travelled’
    6x17: ‘Atonement’
    6x18: ‘Divergence’
    6x19: ‘Shadows of War’
    6x20: ‘The Last Guardians’

Stay tuned...
    Last edited by Omegastein; 04 November 2008, 01:17 PM.

I would like the idea. How long would each episode be? And would it be full episodes like on tv and in script format?

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
      I would like the idea. How long would each episode be? And would it be full episodes like on tv and in script format?
      These stories will be similar in length and format as the 'Continuing SG-1' adventures.

Comment

Very interesting............Terminator meets SGA.

Comment

Wow, I changed the world... a little bit =) I like the concept (I'm a giant fan of time-travel plotlines), and I look forward to seeing the episodes!
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

See below
            Last edited by Omegastein; 03 November 2008, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegastein View Post
              Stargate: Atlantis, Season 6
              PREVIEWS
              pretty cool. i would like to see SGA to have an aurora after the incident with the Orion. and to think you're fanfic might become as well known as s09119's and by the way like you he insppired one of my FanFics that shall create my third one. so basically because of the one who gave you idea for continuing SGA i shall be writing 3 fanfics. woohoo *looks glum when he saya woohoo* man im gunna be nackered
              sigpic

Comment

Heh.....thats funny.
                I was just looking for someone to do this!
                YAY!

How can you start writing episodes untill we see how they end the series?

Comment

i have a rough guess how it will end. in a big boom. all i'm saying
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
                    Heh.....thats funny.
                    I was just looking for someone to do this!
                    YAY!

How can you start writing episodes untill we see how they end the series?
                    The same argument could be made for the 'Continuing SG-1' stories as with the release of new movies, it could ultimately effect the continuity that is proposed.

Season 6 (for my fanfic) starts off with a separate storyline entirely. I wanted to do that in order to "play" with continuity a bit if Atlantis movies are released that would normally effect the stories. So, there is a bit of give and take with it all.

As Season 6 progresses, you will see familiar faces return. But, I will be careful as to who is introduced and to how.

Comment

See below
                      Last edited by Omegastein; 03 November 2008, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Meh, it would have been cooler if it was somebody we knew, like a grown up version of Madison.

Comment

I agree you should try and have established characters like maybe one or two of the doctors mentioned in SGA or SG1 ... Oh make one Kavanah ( i think i spelt it wrong )
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.
                          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Have faith.

Just because Sheppard doesn't recognize him, doesn't mean we don't already know who it is. Plus, there are more people in the pods.

Comment

Originally posted by Omegastein View Post
                              Have faith.

Just because Sheppard doesn't recognize him, doesn't mean we don't already know who it is. Plus, there are more people in the pods.
                              Three people, to be exact. Interesting since there are four total, and there are four people on an SG or Atlantis team.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X