Do you really believe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you really believe?

In this episode, when the team enters the ship they come across the alternate versions of themselves dead. The way they mentioned and talked about this it made them seem like they just died from lack of food/water. This ruined a small part of episode for me...do you really believe they would have stayed on the ship and just waited to die? They even had a jumper they could have used. The original crew left the ship to the planet below when they realized they could not fix the problem... why didn't this version of the Atlantis team do that?

Even in this picture, the way they died just looks so unlikely. I know this is probably for story sake, but come on?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    In this episode, when the team enters the ship they come across the alternate versions of themselves dead. The way they mentioned and talked about this it made them seem like they just died from lack of food/water. This ruined a small part of episode for me...do you really believe they would have stayed on the ship and just waited to die? They even had a jumper they could have used. The original crew left the ship to the planet below when they realized they could not fix the problem... why didn't this version of the Atlantis team do that?

Even in this picture, the way they died just looks so unlikely. I know this is probably for story sake, but come on?

Spoiler:
    I never considered them abandoning ship in the Jumper, that's a good point. I did think that the posture in which they died was retarded though, as if they were standing around and then suddenly they all died from dehydration at the same time.

Why wouldn't they scuttle the ship if they knew that death was imminent? Surely they must have known that the ship would continue jumping and that it was a good possibility that their situation might happen to others as well.

Kind of stupid. It would have made more sense to find the alternate McKay's research and notes or something, but no trace of the team, assuming that they had abandoned ship.

But they should have destroyed it.

Comment

Good point. For the same dramatic effect it would have made more sense if they had been shot up by alien intruders and dumped off in a pile like how they were found. When the GrowlBlinkies board the ship this could result in a three-way gun battle (and we know the GrowlBlinkies are from the alien ship that was attacking Atlantis by the insignia). Just my two cents.

Comment

Working...
      X