Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd going to WTFPWN the New Aliens?

Spoiler:
    Do you guys think that Todd is going kick some Asgard butt once he arrives and see McKay and Jackson hostage?

I doubt it. I think that
    Spoiler:
    The Asgard are going to end up blowing up the research center after daniel talks some sense into them. Which will suck because I think we will see the Asgard become extinct again

Comment

Probably. We see what looks like the outpost exploding in the trailer for the next episode, so it wouldn't surprise me if it gets pwned by the Daedalus' Asgard beams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade_of_Chulak View Post
        I doubt it. I think that
        Spoiler:
        The Asgard are going to end up blowing up the research center after daniel talks some sense into them. Which will suck because I think we will see the Asgard become extinct again
        I don't think that will happen since I believe they are planned to be in the last episode of the season.

Comment

Thats just fan speculation. I believe we have no proof that the new aliens are in EatG
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            We see what looks like the outpost exploding in the trailer for the next episode, so it wouldn't surprise me if it gets pwned by the Daedalus' Asgard beams.
            The explosion in the trailer looked like a thermonuclear explosion. I'm guessing that's from dialing a Stargate on the planet with Janus' lab, the Attero Device destroying itself as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
              The explosion in the trailer looked like a thermonuclear explosion. I'm guessing that's from dialing a Stargate on the planet with Janus' lab, the Attero Device destroying itself as a result.
              The planet they're on doesn't have a stargate.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                The planet they're on doesn't have a stargate.
                Did you ask the writers? Or phase shift into the Media Dimension and have a look for yourself?

The likelihood that Janus would establish a secret base on a planet with a stargate is low, however. I will give you that.

Another possibility could be that it has something to do with the snippet in SciFi's trailer of the aliens inside the Attero Device chamber.

Comment

Did you ask the writers? Or phase shift into the Media Dimension and have a look for yourself?

The likelihood that Janus would establish a secret base on a planet with a stargate is low, however. I will give you that.

Another possibility could be that it has something to do with the snippet in SciFi's trailer of the aliens inside the Attero Device chamber.
                  No, Zelenka said it didn't have a stargate when he traced the planet the aliens came from.

Comment

Umm he didn't need to ask the writers. The question was answered in the episode.

Zelenka says the planet is m6h987 and then John asks if it has a stargate and he says no.

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

I went and checked, nope no stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                          I don't think that will happen since I believe they are planned to be in the last episode of the season.
                          Spoiler:
                          So the last episode will be a Atlantis version of Unending then
                          Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
                          Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            So no one thinks that Todd will pwn any Asgards?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I think todd will blow up the base with the device but the asgards won't be inside.

if FC/LT was written with a sixth season in mind, it'd be kind of dumb to kill your "new" aliens without really using them. just my opinion though.

Comment

Working...
                              X