No announcement yet.

Todd going to WTFPWN the New Aliens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I think that Ronon and Co. will kill all the Wraith and stop Todd before he has a chance to save that day, and then Todd will crash the ship into the base destroying the Attero Device.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

^ how can todd blow up the base with the ship if "ronon & co" stop him first?

Comment

They stop him from blowing them up conventionally with the ship so, he sends the ship on a collision course as a last desperate act. Possibly so he can escape. I don't know.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Spoiler:
          then where would todd (and the daedalus crew for that matter) escape to? be beamed on board the apollo?

october 10th is too far away.

Comment

The planet's surface? I don't know I'm just throwing out ideas here. Not even ones that I wanted to happen. Todd still has his shuttle though. I'm basing this theory on the fact that in the trailer
            Spoiler:
            it looks like the Daedalus is going through atmosphere into somewhere, and rather uncontrolled like it appears.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Spoiler:
              I wonder if there are more Asgards than the few on that base

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                They stop him from blowing them up conventionally with the ship so, he sends the ship on a collision course as a last desperate act. Possibly so he can escape. I don't know.
                I very much doubt they're going to destroy the Deadalus.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                  I very much doubt they're going to destroy the Deadalus.
                  I hope not. I kind of like this ship.
                  Spoiler:
                  Actually, I know they won't, because of today's entry from Joe Mallozzi's blog, about episodes that could have made it into season 6, had there been one:
                  #3: Children of the Corn/Fantastic Four: This was a story I pitched early in season 5 that involved our team, on the Daedalus, coming across a seemingly derelict ship.
                  So the Daedalus should be still around at the end of season 5.
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh me neither, but I did sorta have a feeling that perhaps some "big things" were going to happen in this last part of the TV show.
                    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 02 October 2008, 01:24 PM.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Well Todd is in the last episode. I wonder if the Asgard are too!

Comment

Was it stated in the episode anywhere how Todd knows where the outpost is? It's not even in Daedalus' computer, or it shouldn't be anyway.
                        You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425 View Post
                          Was it stated in the episode anywhere how Todd knows where the outpost is? It's not even in Daedalus' computer, or it shouldn't be anyway.
                          No. I believe the intention was for the audience to find out in 'The Lost Tribe'.

Comment

Working...
                          X