Stargate back to its best!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate back to its best!

First contact and lost tribe are what Stargate is and should remain. Quite a few episodes have passed that were not to the usual punching style that is Stargate at its best. I won’t spoil the lost tribe clip as “anubis 2.0” did in a thread but if you would like to see the clip it’s in the news tab on the index page.

The action was fast paced and hard hitting, pumping adrenaline throughout me as I watched on in amazement; and this is being dropped for universe?! This two parter could be bunched together and rushed into DVD production!

While it revealed tons of new information it left questions to be answered by a future episode, I only hope such an episode airs…or at least goes to movie!

sigpic

I had the same feeling about this episode. It's the reason why I fell in love with this show. And i hope this will go on for years in movie format and/or the new stargate universe show.
    sigpic
    by Snowflake Shona

Comment

Judging from the storylines of the past couple of years, I dont blame those in power for cancelling the show, however this episode was great, but just doesn't have the power to wash away the years of foul episodes and plot that we have had to endure as fans.

While the 'new' aliens, enemy or ally, whatever they turn out to be, are an interesting plot twist or not, the fact remains that
      Spoiler:
      they are a recycled race from SG1, once again expressing the void in the writers creativity
      Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
        Judging from the storylines of the past couple of years, I dont blame those in power for cancelling the show, however this episode was great, but just doesn't have the power to wash away the years of foul episodes and plot that we have had to endure as fans.

While the 'new' aliens, enemy or ally, whatever they turn out to be, are an interesting plot twist or not, the fact remains that
        Spoiler:
        they are a recycled race from SG1, once again expressing the void in the writers creativity
        I agree because I was expecting some redirection in the galaxy's fate and balance of power after te replicatores theoretically gone (??.). Besides as the new race
        Spoiler:
        doesn't seem to behave as their MW and Ida counterparts that showed some respect to the Tauri before so rudely interfering in their affairs. Part of me is hoping the rumours are not true as I have not seen the trailer yet. And even after seeing the trailer. Can this be that bad ? Besides it makes no sense since the Asgard had intergalactic travel long time ago, why not reveled themselves before? Oi! I prefer to wait and see before judging it, but today, it doesn't sound good.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
        X