Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lothriel View Post
    ...an exploding tumor!

(ps. Sorry, usually I'm a happy little lurker who just sits on the sidelines and scrolls with amusement through the forums but I created an account because I just *HAD* to get that off my chest.)
    Hee Hee. So wrong, yet so right!

Comment

Spoiler:
      : She belongs with ME!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

After the last episod I think that Keller Llkes Rodney.(I bet on Ronon).

Comment

Spoiler:
          :NOT RONON! ME!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Whining won't make it happen, dude. Look what happened with Katie.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by CassiusAllanus View Post
              Adria
              Yes Please PTB, failling that I voted for Rodney and am glad he is winning.
              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

looks like she is going for rodney though now doesnt it

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                SG1 -

Comment

Yes, she's going for Rodney- what else could we expect? Gero wrote the episode... the whole writer staff's McKeller and Gero's up front, even though he introduced the idea of Ronon/Keller in the first place. I'm sorry, I used to like Gero's scripts, but ever since season 4 I can't enjoy them anymore, because they're about Keller, love triangles and Sheppard hate!!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. My vote? No one. And if there's a guy who'll be able to put up with her constant whining, the man should be someone on Earth; she'll have no choice but to leave Atlantis.
                  "The clowns? Oh, yeah, the clowns. We fight them too — entire armies, spilling out of Volkswagons. We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending 'em in!"

Comment

McKay FTW!

I really don't care either way, but McKay is my favourite SGA character so he gets my vote.

And as others have mentioned, McKay gets the girl anyways.

Comment

... her patients.
                      Keller belongs with her patients.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                      X