Shorten Introduction Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    I love the opening music, I hum and do a mock conductor with a spatula when I am cooking dinner in the evening when it is on at 5pm.
    Oh dear!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      Why are people making such a big deal about this? No, really.
      same here as well know the full version will be on the dvd box set
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have to be honest. While I don't think it is a big deal. I like the full length intro for only 2 reasons. The theme song, which I think is cool and I like the graphics and the clips from the shows. Other then that, it isn't a big deal.
        Spins and turns, angles and curves, the shape of dreams half remembered. Slip the surly bonds of Earth and touch the face of perfection. A perfect face, a perfect lace, find a perfect world for the end of Kara Thrace.
        End of line.

Comment

I heard that they shortened it to give the preview for Sanctuary, instead of taking up a commercial slot they did took it from the show intro.. anyone know if last week they showed a preview for something during the commercials?
          sigpic
          I love the big hairy fuzzy men on TV, mmmm
          "I'll Be Your Freyr Elrad, Wait For Me!!!
          Me On YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/airricksreloaded

Comment

I don't care for the intro too much, I think this is a decent solution. The "long" intro should be used in two-parters and at the first and last episodes of the season. But otherwise its just a reason to quickly get a drink or skip ahead on the DVR.

Comment

If I remember correctly Season 9 (and 10?) of SG-1 had a few episodes with shortened intros.
              So I am thinking that it is something that they do when a show is doomed.
              I think it saves a bit of money paid to the actors not having to show the credits with their faces?
              And since the show is doomed but they know they have fans that will watch anyway they can make a bit of money buy shoving a few extra adverts in?

That is all guessing, though.
              What's the deal with the retardedly huge sigs?!
              Spelling correction by Gen Blue

Comment

The long intro has been done to death. I don't need to see a montage of the main characters every single episode. It's dull after one year let alone five.

Comment

Well I enjoyed the first seasons intro.
                  The shortened one at the beginning of 2 sucked
                  I liked it when they had the new intro for s2 and beyond
                  But frankly I am getting bored as well. There was too much blue-I was kind of hoping they were going to change it this year (at a time when they didn't know they were being cancelled). These shortened intros are okay.
                  Hopefully when the DVDs come out they all have long intros

Comment

Working...
                  X