This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantum replicators leap fourth?

i have just changed this because i feel the title is misleading people into thinking i know if the replicators are in a new ucoming eps, which i can safely say i do not know.

the quantum mirror from "there but for the grace of god" and "point of view" is a pretty amazing thing, ive been thinking do these things exist in all the realities close to ours?
    if they did i would love to see the replicators invade an alternate earth find the quantum mirror and travel to our realirt to secretly take over, since the humaoid replicators can move through solid objects they could escape area 51 and try to take over the SGC.
    this could introduce Apophis a hybrid replicator who survived in the alter reality and comands the replicators instead of the goa'uld.
    as most people think apophis should return this would allow him to make his unexpected return.
    Last edited by Darkstar; 15 November 2004, 01:09 PM. Reason: it was s**t
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

I was under the impression that we're SICK of seeing Apophis come back again and again and again.
    Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Plus General Hammond ordered the Quantum Mirror destroyed I believe

Comment

Originally posted by TheHomegaMan
        I was under the impression that we're SICK of seeing Apophis come back again and again and again.
        I'm also sick of hearing that Apophis could come back as a half-replicator. Geez, that's like the worst idea ever.

As for the replicators-from-an-alternate-reality idea. To be honest, I don't see the point. There already are replicators in our galaxy. If there were to be a story in which they infiltrate Earth, why go the long way around and bring them from an AU? (Never mind the fact that the last we heard, the Quantum Mirror was to be destroyed...)
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
        X