If Dr Keller would have been Dr Dusty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Dr Keller would have been Dr Dusty

If you can, imagine all the episodes and scenes with Dr Keller and put Dusty Mehra in her place. I think it would have been the best thing since sliced bread.
    She would have kicked ass alongside Teyla in Missing, and I can just imagine a relationship between her and Mckay - snark heaven!
    Rodney, Ronon and Dusty? That would be a love triangle I could get behind!

Originally posted by Angel Bee View Post
    If you can, imagine all the episodes and scenes with Dr Keller and put Dusty Mehra in her place. I think it would have been the best thing since sliced bread.
    She would have kicked ass alongside Teyla in Missing, and I can just imagine a relationship between her and Mckay - snark heaven!
    The biggest problem with Keller has ALWAYS been the way she has been written. If she had been written as a stronger character (whether like Dusty or not) then she would have been much better

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
      The biggest problem with Keller has ALWAYS been the way she has been written. If she had been written as a stronger character (whether like Dusty or not) then she would have been much better
      I just kinda wish the new female character they introduced to "balance" out the gender gap would have BEEN Dusty, there is a lot of humor potential there, IMHO...

Comment

I just kinda wish the new female character they introduced to "balance" out the gender gap would have BEEN Dusty, there is a lot of humor potential there, IMHO...
        She could have had lines like "there's a lot of bad viruses in this galaxy that need killin'....."
        sigpic

Comment

who's Dr Dusty ???
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            who's Dr Dusty ???
            Dusty's part of the female team in Whispers
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

it wouldn't have made a difference to me... I'm not a fan of keller or dusty.
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 17 September 2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X