Baldy suspected Teyla of what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baldy suspected Teyla of what?

When Baldy says to Teyla "I suspected you the moment you set foot aboard this ship." what exactly did he suspect her of? Not being a real wraith? Being weak? That she was going to be a back-stabbing traitor? I'm not entirely sure of what he means there, although I guess that he suspects that she's human diguised as wriath.
    sigpic
    Yeah... I know

maybe because teyla lets todd speak for her/take the lead?
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 23 September 2008, 09:29 AM.

Comment

I imagine that he just had a suspicion that something wasn't quite right. I doubt he would ever have thought that she was a human disguised as a wraith.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
        I imagine that he just had a suspicion that something wasn't quite right. I doubt he would ever have thought that she was a human disguised as a wraith.
        I think so too. Anyway, Baldy might have noticed two things:
        * Just when the doors open on Teyla and Todd, Teyla appears nervous. She opens her mouth and breaths heavily, similarly than before the communication with the Primary. Todd doesn't see it, because he looks straight ahead.
        * Todd's not supposed to be accompanying Teyla, according to what the Primary says a bit later.
        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
        sigpic

Comment

i think because teyla was too dependant on todd, and let him take the lead too much
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            i think because teyla was too dependant on todd, and let him take the lead too much
            a mod agrees with me... *feels honoured*.

Comment

Baldy said at the beginning "I make it a practice not to trust anyone I do not know." I think he was just paranoid, and in his mind Teyla's actions later on simply justified this suspicion.

Comment

I agree with Infinatus.

He just always mistrust people, and since she behaved strangely around Shep and Co, he just finally had confirmation, and then was stupid enough to confront her with it.

I don't think he ever suspected her of 'being a genetically enhanced human,' but maybe just a half trained Queen, or a low one, or whatever, siding with the Lanteans.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  I agree with Infinatus.

He just always mistrust people, and since she behaved strangely around Shep and Co, he just finally had confirmation, and then was stupid enough to confront her with it.

I don't think he ever suspected her of 'being a genetically enhanced human,' but maybe just a half trained Queen, or a low one, or whatever, siding with the Lanteans.
                  that makes sense.
                  sigpic
                  Yeah... I know

Comment

Working...
                  X